Chapter 11: Please...

Stans POV~

Me and Wendy walk out the closet and join our friends. We did a few more rounds; they went like this...

Kenny and Cartman: they came out just laughing which understandable.

Red and Tweek: Came out just acting like normal. I guess they didn't do anything.

Damien and Pip: They both came out blushing and holding hands. I guess they started dating in there or something.

Heidi and Wendy: The whole time they were in there, the only thing we could hear was giggling. I guess they just gossiped..... like girls do.

Token and Red: When they came out, it was quite funny. Red was clinging on to Token and Clyde got pissed off, so Token had to take him out to calm down. They came back after the next round though.

Craig and Butters: When those two come out they simply ran to their boyfriends and hugged them. Strange?

Bebe and Clyde: Now this one was interesting. Bebe never got over Clyde dumping her for Token so, now she's constantly trying to break them up. When they walked out Bebe was still trying to kiss Clyde, so Token and Clyde left the group to go dance. Whilst Bebe was left crying in Wendys arms. I could tell that Wendy didn't give two shits though.

Kyle and Butters: Well they came out still continuing their convocation about Kenny and Butters' relationship, both of them laughing before they sat down.

And then the best thing that could have happened in this world happened........

"Next up, Stan and Kyle!"

We walked into the closet exchanging a 'wish me luck' face with Wendy. We walked in and sat down. I crossed my legs as I did before with Wendy but Kyle put his knees to chest, resting his chin on his knee. I let out a sigh looking up at the ceiling but then back down to Kyle.

He was tapping his finger to a beat and slightly nodding his up and down. I thought it would be a good convection starter but I couldn't speak. I don't know why. Then I started to get butterflies in my stomach and I felt my face get hotter. I finally managed to regain my voice...

Stan: "What song you dancing to dude?"

Kyle: "Hmm?" He looked at me and looked generally confused.

Stan: "You were bobbing your head and tapping your figure dude!" Even though it was dark I could see his blush.

Stan: "So what song was it?"

Kyle: "Oh um....It was 'Smells Like Teen Spirit' by Nirvana" (Good song by the way, you should listen to it! Sorry back to the story.)

Stan: "Dude I didn't know you liked Nirvana!" He didn't say anything but he smiled at me before putting is head back on his knee. I kinda fell like this convo was all one-sided. He looked so cute when he was sat like that. He even started humming along to the song inside his head. It was so cute I couldn't hold myself back.

I lunged at Kyle and pressed our lips together. This time he didn't kiss back which kinda made me a bit sad, but I pulled back with a grin, facing a wide eyed, red faced Kyle.

Stan: "Kyle I know you don't know how you feel about me but just know I love you. I have since 7th grade. I know it's a lot to take in but please Kyle accept my feelings."

"Okay you two can come out!"

I stand up and leave the closet. I walk over to Kenny and Butters and there still looking the closet.

Stan: "What?" Kenny points at the closet and I turn around. Feel my face blush straight away. In the closet Kyle was still in the same position he was when I confessed. He was wide eyed and unless was blinking at the exact same time as me, he hadn't blinked yet. His face was as red as his hair.

Annie: "Kyle you can come out now!" Upon hearing that Kyle stood up but, instead of returning to the group he walked to the bathroom and locked himself in. I questioned it for a second, but .......was he gonna cut himself? I brushed it off; he wouldn't cut after a kiss. Right? Shit!

Kenny: "Dude what did you two do in there?" I looked at him and then the rest of the group. All eyes were on me. I didn't have time to answer their questioned. I saw fresh wounds before at his house. He obviously cut coz I kissed him.

Butters: "Stan?" I then realised that I had started sweating and breathing heavily. I look at Kenny and Butters with a worried look on my face, they obviously caught on and looked worried too.