Chapter 18: The Call...

Stans POV~

It's been a month since Kyle and I started to play the love game. We think we should call off soon, but we don't know who's gonna 'loose'. Also Kyle has become more distant lately. I tried to ask what's wrong but he keeps brushing it off. I hope he hasn't started doing 'that' again. My thoughts were cut off by my annoying history teacher.

"Mr Marsh could you please try to pay attention in my class. This stuff is really important if you have any intension of passing this class."

Stan: "Sorry Miss Parry." I slump down in my chair and try and live through the rest of the class. The bell rings and I run out the classroom. Me and Kyle had a date straight after school, so I'm gonna meet at him at his locker before he gets there.

I wait for at least five minutes before Kyle strolled up to his locker. His face and eyes were red. He walked closer and a beam of sun it something shining in Kyles eye. Is he crying? He notices me and wipes his tears away a quick as possible and put on a fake smile.

Kyle: "Hey Stan!" He said in a chirpy voice then kissed my cheek. He turned round to put his stuff in his locker.

Stan: "Kyle. Are you alright?" He looks at me then smiles closing his eyes, (Like one of those cute anime characters.) whilst he moves closer and rests is head on my chest.

Kyle: "You worry too much. Oh and also..... I know we planned on going to the movies but....ummm...... oh.... I have to get home early to watch Ike." He says but I knew he was lying. I furrowed my eyebrows and I think he notices because his smile becomes wider.

Stan: "Don't you think Ike can look after himself at the age of 12?"

Kyle: "My mum doesn't trust him. I'm sorry." He drops his head and I can't help it he's too cute.

Stan: "Na man, its okay we can just go to mine. My parents won't be back for a while and my sisters at her boyfriends. Soooo we'll have the house to ourselves." I say playfully wiggling my eyebrows at little.

Kyle: "Stanley Marsh, what are suggesting?" We both laugh and start walking back to my house.

We got back too mine and hung out like we used to, except a bit more kissing and making out. At the moment we're sitting in the couch just watching some shitty American TV. I had my arm around his waist and he had his head on my shoulder, with my head on top his.

Just then Kyle got a phone call. I let go of his waist to let him grab his phone and he looked at the caller ID. He turned to face me, his eyes  full of fear. He put on a fake smile.

Kyle: "I'll be back in a minute." He kissed my cheek and walked to the kitchen, answering the call. I didn't trust him so decided to listen in.

Kyle: "Hello ma.........I told you I'm at Kennys........You what!........I'm not at Stans ma..........uuurrrggg can't you trust me anymore.........Fine.......I am at Stans.........I'M NOT GOING HOME......I can raise my voice if I want........Me and Stan aren't like that.........It's just a bit of fun.......Shut up ma I'm staying here."

I hear him hang up so I run back to my seat on the couch. What was all that about?