Chapter 34: Bad End...

Stans POV:

I'm currently in my dorm room, literally being pulled out of my bed by Kenny. I love him but he can be so persistent.

Kenny: "Stan, you need to go......Ssssttttaaaannnn.....*sigh*.....Kyle might turn up. It might not be that bad."

Once again, I didn't speak and clenched my fists tighter around the headboard of the shitty bed. After a few more minuets of Kenny pulling on my legs, he succeeded and we both went tumbling across the room.

Kenny: "Finally, now, go put your suit on. Butters is waiting outside for us."

After that Kenny left the room, staring at his watch, sighing once again at the time. Once I was certain that Kenny had left, I crawled back into my bed. I closed my eyes and pictured Kyle. 'Kyle might turn up'. I don't know if I can agree with that anymore. After the phone call I received from Sheila, I kinda lost hope in finding Kyle. I did find out where they moved to, but if Kyle is missing whats the point in going.

I was about to enter the world of dreams when the door swung open.

Kenny: "STAN! What are you doing, get ready!"

This time he stayed in the room until I got dressed. Which was kinda gay and embarrassing, but, whatever, at least I'm dressed now.

Kenny: "Fix your hair, then meet us down stairs in 5 minuets."

I nodded my head and as much as I didn't want to go out, I walked over to the cracked mirror and ruffled my hair until it was descent enough. I looked at myself as a whole and I didn't look that bad. I grabbed my phone and my keys and walked out side the room. However, when turned round to lock the door behind me, my phone began to ring.

I was an unknown number. I answered the call and I heard a raspy voice on the other end.

???: "Stan?"

Stan: "Hello?"

???: " Hi. It's me Kyle."

Stan: "KYLE!"

Kyle: "I just....I just want you to know..... I miss you"

Stan: "I miss you too."

Kyle:  "Good."

Stan: "Where are you?"

Kyle:"......I'm sorry......"

Stan: "What?"

Kyle: "I'm.....sorry..."

Stan: "What? Why?"

Kyle: "..........You do love me. Right?"

Stan: "Of course!"

Kyle: "Then promise me something."

Stan: "Anything."

Kyle:"Don't.......Don't do anything stupid.... when I'm gone."

Stan: "When you're go- wait... what are you saying."

I had tears filling my eyes and vision was blurred. Tears began running down my cheeks when I didn't hear anything on the other end.

Stan: "KYLE!.............Kyle...I love you..."

Kyle *splash*

-phone call ended-

I dropped my phone on the ground. I just stood in one spot, staring at the door, not moving, just letting tears roll down my red cheeks.

Stan: "I love you, Kyle."

~one year later~