Chapter 15: Love...

Stan POV~

I sit there eating my dinner. It was just a sandwich that forgot to eat at lunch. A few people visited Kyle today. His family visited twice, once in the morning and once in the afternoon. The Kenny, Butters, Token, Clyde, Tweek, Craig and Wendy all came at lunch and Cartman came later on. Then Kenny visited again by himself and just left. Leaving me alone once again with Kyle it's been a week now and still nothing.

Stan: "Come on Kyle. Please wake up! I need you to be awake with me." I held his hand and intertwined our fingers. I rest my head on the bed and wait for him to wake up. It was about half an hour of this with only noise coming from the heart monitor.

I was just about to drift away to dream land when I felt someone squeeze my hand. I look up to see Kyles hand tightening its grip around mine. I look up at Kyles face to see that his eyes trying their best to open.

Stan: "KYLE!" His eyes flutter open and then squint at the bright light. He opens his eyes fully and stares at me. The corners of his lips turn up and smiles at me. I smile back and lock him in an embrace never wanting to let go. Unfortunately he winces and I have to pull back.

Kyle: "H-hey."

Stan: "Hey. How you feeling?"

Kyle: "Like .....Shit. Hehe."

Stan: "Huh.....dude stop being so cute."

Kyle: "What?"

Stan: "Shit..... did I just that out loud?"

Kyle: "Yes. Ha."

Stan: "What's so funny?"

Kyle: "Nothing." He looks down at his arms and notices all the scars. He tries to hide them but instead I grabbed both of his hands and locked them there.

Stan: "Don't hide them. There apart of you and that means I love your scars. And that means I could stare at them all day." He blushes but then wraps his arms around my neck.

Kyle: "Stan..... about what you said in the closet..."

Stan: "Umm...yeah about that...."

Kyle: "I love you too....." I didn't want to talk, so instead I kissed his lips and he kissed back straight away. I didn't want to touch him otherwise it would hurt him. I just kissed him then pulled back. We both looked like grinning idiots.

Stan: "Will be my boyfriend Kyle?"

Kyle: "Of course. But...... I don't think I want to come out yet. My parents are Jewish after all. And I just don't want people to know yet. Sorry."

Stan: "I don't mind. As long as your mine." I lean in and kissed his forehead.

Kyle: "What a tease." He giggles and looks so cute whilst doing so! HES SO FREAKING ADORABLE!

Stan: "Gonna tell the nurse that you're awake." He nods and gives me an enchanting smile.