-The Rules of High School-

"Ysabella" "Ysabella!" "YSABELLA"

I quickly ran downstairs. There waiting for me was my oh so 'loving' Aunt Rosemary and her two little demons daughters Grace and Angel. Despite their names there was nothing Graceful,Angelic, or Rosey about them. They were nothing but pure evil. "There you are Ysabella. What took you so long you know it's too early for me to be yelling. I might lose my voice," Ms.Rosemary said. 'Wouldn't that be nice...' I thought. "Oh she was probably fixing that mess she calls a face," Grace laughed. "Or that mop she calls hair,"Angel laughed. They both snickered. There insults hurt me dearly but I would never let it show. "Well?" Ms.Rosemary questioned. "Huh?" I questioned. "What took you so long? Or were you simply ignoring me?" Ms.Rosemary glared. "O-Oh no I wouldn't do that. I was in the shower and I-" "That's the problem you were showering too long. So from now on you can only shower twice a day for one minute each. Understand?" Ms.Rosemary asked. "Understood..." I muttered. "Good now come on everyone in the  car or else you'll be late for school," Ms.Rosemary said. Grace and Angel rushed into the car fighting over the passenger seat. I quickly made my way to the back. However, when I tried to open the door it was locked. "Ohhhh... I'm sorry Ysabella but it seems there just isn't enough space maybe you can ride your bike to school," Ms.Rosemary said before driving off.
........Not enough space. She drives a freaking mini van. There were like five more seats left. I sighed. I don't even own a bike.... I grabbed my skates from the garage ,and I put them on and skated to school. This was an average everyday thing for me. As I skated I couldn't help but remember how this tragic event came to be. It was okay since the school was straight down from my house.

I was only six years old when my father had died in a war from friendly fire. My mother however did whatever she could to protect me. She was the greatest mom in the whole wide world. With her and the money dad and the government left us. Mom did the best she could. She would always put on a smile but I knew inside she would never be the same. And last year when I was sixteen my mother passed due to a heart complication. I guess the stress finally got her. Since I was only sixteen and my father had no family I went to my mother's closest relative, my Aunt Rosemary. Since my mother didn't write a will, she controls my college money. Which is why now I work for her because she can make my future disappear in a second...

I skated my way into the parking lot of Konoha High school. I was too distracted with my thought that I didn't realize the car coming towards me. "Watch out!" yelled a voice. I snap out of thought and noticed the car. I tried stopping my skates and the car was slowing down. I couldn't stop fast enough and rammed right into the hood of the car. Luckily it was going slow. I fell to the floor. "Oh my gosh are you okay," exclaimed the pink haired girl. "Yeah I think s-" "Not you! I'm talking to my lovely pink hummer, just look at what you did. You scratched her," she said. I looked at her in disbelief. "You will be hearing from my lawyer," she said before getting back in her car and driving off. I started to get up when a girl ran up to me. "You okay?" the blonde haired questioned. "Uh.. yeah thanks" I said. "Now you're definitely not from around here... you new?" the girl asked.  "Yeah...somewhat?" I said. "Well I'm Temari" she said. "Hi Temari I'm Ysabella," I said with a smile. "well Ysabella since you're new I'll show you around....explain everything to you," Temari said. "Explain?" I questioned. She nodded. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Okay this the main entrance always get here early because if you don't you'll never get through it. Here are the bathrooms never go there in the morning because that's the popular girl's territory. This is the gymnasium the popular guy territory. Never go in here during lunch unless you wish to get pelted with basketballs. Here is the library where the freaks and outcast hang out. During lunch, you will see them having tournaments. This is the cafeteria never eat the food here unless you have a deathwish. Oh and never sit at those table surrounded by the red ropes. That's where the popular crowd sits," Temari explained. "Where do you fit in?" I asked. "Me? Oh how could I forget?"she said with a smirk. She lead me outside to this back alley. There were like eleven guys and two girls not including Temari. "This is the back alley where the rebellious crowd hangs out," Temari said. I looked at them amazed however they all just glared at me. Which frightened me a little. The bell rang. "oh looks like it's time for class. What class do you have?" she asked me. "Um..Math with Ms. Anko" I said. "looks like we have the same first period. Come on," she said. We entered the room before the final bell. She told me to sit next to her. So I did. "Now pay attention to the people who walk in and when they walk in okay," she explained. I nodded. "The first people that walk in are the geeks/outcasts. In this class that consists of Rock Lee the martial artist wanna be,Shino the bug collector and Choji the heavy eater. They are always on time. Next to walk in are the popular guys. In this class that consist of  Naruto the principal's son, Neji the pretty boy and Sasuke the school's athlete. But stay away from him unless you want half the school girls at your throat," Temari warned. I shook my head scared. She chuckled. "Next to walk in are the popular girls. The guys in the class usually holler at them before they take their seat. The group in this class consists of Ino the dumb blonde, Karin the freaky redhead and you know Sakura the leader. The last to walk in if they show up at all are the rebellious group. In this class that consists of me, Gaara, Tobi and Sasori." Wow that's amazing!

'I wonder where I fit in?'