-Rain-

Ysabella POV

I looked down to see Sasuke looking up at me half awake. He was probably still a little drunk. He looked slightly annoyed. Ugh shit. "Go back to sleep you're dreaming" I said in a ghostly tone. He rolled his eyes. "Ysabella what are you talking about. Stop playing and give me that necklace back," he said. "I'm sorry. I-ai can't do that" I said. "What?" he said as he started to get up. I slowly took a step back and grabbed my keys. I got in this stance that's when I remembered he's the school's top athlete. If I stayed any longer he would catch me. Run out the door, run down the stairs quickly grab my shoes then run out the house. "Ysabella don't" he said. I quickly opened the door and ran out the door. He jumped after me. I closed the door on the way out to slow him down. I ran down the stairs. Okay my shoes are right by the door. I turned around and Sasuke was right on my tail. There is no way I can grab my shoes and open the door. I'll just have to run barefoot home. I'll tell Naruto to bring my stuff to school tomorrow. I opened the door and it was storming outside. I was hesitant. I turned back to see Sasuke was still running up. I had to go. I ran out in the rain.

Sasuke POV
I stopped at the door, and watched as Ysabella ran out the door. She took the necklace. Why. Why! Why of all things does she need the necklace. Does she plan on selling it or something? Why go to such lengths to steal a necklace? That's when I turned to see Naruto, Temari and Itachi were behind me. "... sorry if I woke you" I muttered. "Where's Ysabella?" Temari questioned. "Your friend just ran out the door a few minutes ago with something that belongs to me" I said. Thats when Temari surprised me and grabbed me by my collar. "You just let her run out there! It's pouring outside. Something could happen to her," she said.

Temari POV
Sasuke gave me a cold look. "Why should I care? She's just another one of those crazy females that want my families money," he said. My eye twitched and something in me just snapped. When I opened my eyes my fist connected with his jaw. Itachi held me back. "Temari stop! Calm down" he said. Sasuke walked past me.

Sasuke POV
I walked past everyone, and head towards my room. That's when Temari yelled out, "You should care Sasuke! She's more important to you then you think!" I paused. " I turned towards them. I'm going to bed. Itachi keep all you crazy rebel friends away from me," I said before turning back around and walking away. I knew Temari was angry at this.

Ysabella POV
I rested my hands on my knees. I caught my breath as I stood in the front of my aunt's house. I was soaking wet and my feet hurt from running all this way. I put my keys in the door just to have it be opened. I looked up to see Aunt Rosemary, Grace and Angel. "See mom I told you she's not to be trusted," Grace said. Angel gasped. "And is that an Uchiha shirt? Mom I told you she's been trying to steal Sasuke from us to ruin your plan" Angel said. "What?" I questioned. "It appears so girls, and after everything I've done for you," Aunt Rosemary said. That's when she grabbed me by my arm and pulled me in the house. "I should have known you'd be trouble. You're just like your mother. Ignorant, stubborn, and a pain in my ass," she said as she dragged me. I yanked my arm away from her. "Don't talk about my mother that way!" I exclaimed. Aunt Rosemary looked at me surprise and then a slap crossed my face. I held it in pain. "You insolent child how dare you raise your voice at me" she said. Then she pushed me down and I fell down a few steps. "Since you want to act like a brat you can sleep down there with the rats," Aunt Rosemary said closing the door. I quickly ran up to it to stop her but it was too late. "Let me out! No! You can't do this!" I exclaimed. I looked around at my surroundings. They locked me in the wine cellar. It was cold down here. I took a step and I felt pain in my leg. I looked down and saw blood. My feet were bleeding and my right calve was bruising. My feet must've been bleeding from when I ran here barefoot and I must've hurt my leg when she pushed me down the stairs. I limped and looked around and curled up near the wall and cried with the sky.