-I'm Alive-

"She tried to kill me..." I said. 

"Ysabella!" Ms. Rosemary exclaimed. 

"Ever since the day I first set foot in that house I've been hit, slapped, punched, spat on verbally abused, and made a fool of. I thought I could handle it, but I just can't anymore. I almost died and I know now that I've talked she won't let me live it down. The punishments will only get worse! I'm only 17! I have no family! My mom and dad are dead! I shouldn't have to go through this," I cried. 

Sasuke POV

I watched as the tears streamed down Ysabella's face the guard's grip loosened on me, so I quickly ran past them, and towards her. I hugged her. 

"It's going to be okay..." I said. "You won't have to suffer anymore," I said. 

"You poor child... you must be delusional. Or maybe he convinced you to say those words," Ms. Rosemary said in a threatening tone.

I shook my head. 

"Really? It doesn't matter now because I still hold custody over her, and I demand that she be released from this hospital today and comes home," Ms. Rosemary said. 

"That's crazy you can't do that," I exclaimed. 

"Sadly.... she can" the doctor intervened. 

"By law, since Ysabella is a minor and Ms.Rosemary is her guardian all decisions are made by her," the doctor said. 

"What?!" I exclaimed. 

"HA! Now, Ysabella look at what you've done causing everyone such trouble because of your little story. I certainly won't forget what you've done today, and we'll certainly deal with it when you get home. Oh and all that graduation money that your whore of a mother left you will be gone," she said. I was enraged at this, but before I could say anything Ysabella stood.

She held onto the bed for support. I knew she was in pain. "Don't... you... EVER talk about my mom like that," Ysabella said pushing her. However since Ysabella was in pain she didn't push her far. "You dirty child you dare touch me," Ms. Rosemanry said slapping her. Ysabella fell to the floor. the doctor rushed to her side. 

That's when the police rushed in. 

"Oh thank goodness you're here please take that man away he's been causing my family nothing but distress," Ms. Rosemary said. 

"Actually Ms. Rosemary we've been watching the whole thing. You are under arrest for attempted murder, grievous bodily harm, and account fraud. You're coming with us," the officer said. 

"What! Let go of me!" she squirmed. 

"You have the right to remain silent everything you will go against you in the court of laws do you understand?" the officer said reading her rights as he escorted her out. 

Ysabella POV

The doctor and Sasuke helped me back into bed. Everything hurt.

"You shouldn't have done that Ms.Ysabella not in your condition," the doctor said. 

"I'm sorry," she said. 

"I came in here to tell you about your condition," he said.

"How is she," Sasuke asked. 

"There is some good news and some bad news," the doctor started.

"The good news is your condition isn't fatal, and you will be dismissed from the hospital tomorrow. However, the bad new one is the terms of where you'll be stay," the doctor said. 

"She can stay at my house we can look after her," Sasuke quickly spoke. 

"I suppose I can issue you temporary custody over her as long as she agrees and proper paperwork is filled out. It will only last a few months until she is eighteen," the doctor said. 

"Okay" Sasuke said as he nodded. 

"And two I'm sure you noticed it when you stood -"

"My right leg is paralyzed..." I finished. 

"...yes" the doctor said. 

"What..." Sasuke said shocked.

Sasuke POV

I looked at Ysabella shocked. 

"The bacteria that entered your leg it was there too long... It is a rare chance that you'll have feeling in that leg again..." the doctor said. 

This... this is my fault..

If I had just stopped her from leaving. If I had just ran after her. If I -

Ysabella placed her hand on mine. 

"It's okay I'm alive," she smiled.

I cried.