-Invitation-

It was lunchtime again. It seems I have made a name for myself at this school. That name is the insane girl that turned down the popular kids. I sat in the alley way with Itachi and Temari.  was still irritated that I didn't become a popular. "Temari I said it's fine." I said. "It is not fine! You could have become popular." She said. "But if I became popular I wouldn't be able to hangout with you guys" I said. Temari rolled her eyes ,but on the inside she was happy. "Well if you put it that way..." She muttered. I looked to Itachi and noticed he was in the slumps. "Temari what's wrong with him?" I asked. She smirked. " Itachi's family always goes on vacation this time of year, so Sasuke and him through the biggest party ever. Itachi usually has to deal with the cost, and an empty wallet equals an empty Itachi" she explained. "Itachi you're throwing a party?" I asked. He looked up and gave a weak smile. "Yeah.... in a week." He said. "Why didn't you invite us?" I questioned. "Itachi only handles the cost. Sasuke handles the invitation" Temari said. "That's not fair! You should get to invite people too since it's coming from your wallet" I said. Itachi smiled, "thanks Ysabella but Despite being his older brother, Sasuke is considered cooler than me at school" Itachi said. "That's not right! You are just as cool as he is" I said. I stood up. "W-wait where are you going?" Itachi asked. "To make things right" I said before leaving. Itachi and Temari eyes went wide. "You don't think..." he questioned. "She totally will" she said. "She's a real rebel," he said. "No. She's a real idiot. Come on" Temari said. They followed. I made my way through the halls. I entered the lunchroom and the bell rang. Crap it's class time. I quickly hurried over to the popular table and he only people still there were Sasuke, Naruto and Neji. I stood in front of Sasuke. He looked up at me boredly. "What do you want?" he questioned. I opened my mouth and realized I didn't plan what I was going to say. Itachi and Temari ran up to me. "There you are Ysabella we've been looking everywhere for you. Come on we'll be late for class." Temari said. "Wait" I said. I looked at Sasuke. "Sasuke.... I think it's unfair that you get to only invite people to the party. Itachi should get to choose some people too." I said. Sasuke stood up from the table and walked up close to me. He then looked at Itachi. "Did you put her up to this" Sasuke asked Itachi. "He did not" I said with a stern face. "Oh?" He said amused getting all close to my face. "A-and you should help him pay for the party too ,so he's not fully drained," I said. It was quiet. Sasuke cocked his head to the side as he stared at me with amusement. "Fine" he said. I looked at him surprised. "Really?" Temari, Itachi and I questioned simultaneously. "Yep" he said pulling out a few invitations. "There are 100 invitations. I'll be giving you 10. Each person is allowed to bring one guest so that means there will be a total of 200 people at the party. About the finances, I can pay for the food and drinks" Sasuke said. "Good! Now if you'll excuse us we are late for class." I said walking away. Temari followed.

Sasuke POV
Itachi smiled at me. "What?" I questioned. "Little brother , you're growing up so fastest" Itachi said rubbing my hair. "whatever" I said as I walked away. I could feel his smile as I walked away.

Ysabella POV
I was dizzy. I breathed in and out. "I knew you were an idiot," Temari said. "I don't know what I was thinking. I got caught up in the moment. I was so nervous. WHY AM I SO NERVOUS?!" I exclaimed shaking her. Temari was now dizzy. We noticed as Itachi walked up to us. "Thank you Ysabella" Itachi said. I scratched the back of my head embarrassed. "It was nothing," I said. "Well still. And as thanks I present you an invitation to the Annual Uchiha Party," he said. I was surprised. Temari and I opened the envelope to see a gold invitation with the Uchiha symbol on it. "Wowwww" we said simultaneously. "Thank you Itachi" I said. "Where's my invitation?" Temari questioned annoyed. I laughed. "You don't need one. You're my date." I said. Temari smiled. "sweet" she said. "I'm guessing this is the first time you've ever been to this party" I said. "Well duh... the only rebels that have gone are Itachi, Deidara and Konan," Temari said. "Itachi do you already know who you're inviting?" I asked. "Yeah I'll invite Pein because his date will be Konan, then I'll invite Sasori and he'll probably bring Tobi, then I'll invite Hidan, then Kisame, then Kakuzu who'll probably have people pay to be his date, then I'll invite Zetsu, Then Gaara, and finally Kankuro" he said. I counted on my fingers. "That's only 9" I said. "That's because I planned to give one to Temari" he said. "Oh.. Well since she doesn't need it do you mind if I use it for someone" I asked. "Sure" he said handing me the ticket.

-In the Gardening Club-
"M-me?" Hinata questioned. "Yeah you have to go it will be fun" I said. "o-okay" she said with a smile.

-Later that day-

"Ysabella! How many times do I have to tell you? Don't let the dog make tracks on the rug. Now come clean this up!" She exclaimed. And I keep telling her we don't have a dog. I sighed and went to where she had called me to.

-Meanwhile in Ysabella's Room-

Narrator POV
"Grace come on we have to find something we can blackmail her with later" Angel said. "Coming." Angel said. The two of them started searching through her room. "Angel what this?" Grace questioned. Angel's eyes went wide. "Give me that! Thats an invitation to Sasuke Uchiha's yearly party..... but why does Ysabella have one" Angel said annoyed.

Ysabella POV
I sighed in relief as I began walking upstairs. Finally time for me to relax in my room. I opened my room door to see Grace and Angel sitting on my bed. "What are you guys doing in my room?" I asked. "What are you doing with this?" Angel questioned holding up my invitation. "I was invited" I said. "Correction. We as in Grace and I were invited" she said. "What? No give me my invitation" I said. "No? I don't believe that was a yes or no question. I suggest you let it go. If not, I could tell mother and I don't think she'll be happy to hear you are trying to jeopardize her plan to takeover the Uchiha company" Angel said. I bite the bottom of my lip, and walked up to her. This surprised her. "Just give it back" I said almost pleadingly. She pushed me away, "No, I don't recall servants giving orders," she said. I got annoyed. "Give it back!" I said grabbing the envelope. We both tugged on it and she let go finally landing on the floor. Ms.Rosemary barged in the room. "Ysabella! What is all this noise you know not to be loud when I'm getting my beauty rest" she scolded. Grace and Angel ran up to her with sad eyes. "Mom Ysabella pushed me on the floor," Angel whined. "And she stole our invitation," Grace whined. I was in disbelief. They planned this. Ms. Rosemary walked up to me and held out her hand. "Hand it over" she said. "But Ms.Rosemary they-" "NOW" she said. I handed her the invitation. "You are grounded for a week" she said. "A week?" I exclaimed. "2 weeks" she said. I was in shock but I bit my tongue, and looked at the ground frustrated. Grace and Angel smuggly looked at me and left. I was so angry! Why? WHY? Of all people I had to live with them. I cried into my pillow and eventually fell asleep.