-Dance the Night Run(away)-

"What do you mean you can't go?" Temari exclaimed. "I'm sorry" I said as I looked at the ground. "I can get you another ticket," Itachi said. "Thanks but I still can't go. Ms.Rosemary grounded me " I said. "Your boss grounded you?" Itachi questioned. Oh right Itachi thinks I work as a servant. "Actually Ms.Rosemary is my aunt." I said. "Your aunt has you pretend to be a servant" Itachi questioned. "No! Its not like that I just do the chores in her house since she looks after me," he said. Itachi wanted to know more but he didnt ask. "Man this blows" Temari said. "Itachi you can still get Temari a ticket right?" I asked. "Yeah I guess so " he said. "Then it should be fine! Temari you can go for the both of us" I said with a smile. Temari pouted then sighed. "I guess it can't be helped," she said. I smiled. "Thank you... I'll see you guys around" I said before walking away.

-One Week Later-

I sighed as I looked at the long list of unnecessary chores to do. Like it was two pages. At least I'm home alone. Grace and Angel went to the party and Ms.Rosemary went to some long distance meeting with Mr and Mrs. Uchiha. Suddenly there was a knock on the door. Why can't I ever be aloneeeee! I opened the door and saw Temari and Itachi. "Temari? Itachi? What are you two doing here?" I asked. "We came because we have a task for you" Itachi said. "A task? What kind of task?" I questioned. "You have to defy your aunt and come to the party" she said. "No" I said. "Keep in mind if you refuse you are no longer a part of the rebels" Temari said. "You're basically saying if I don't go I'm no longer a rebel?" I said. The two nodded. " I can't go. One I don't have a ticket. Two I don't have a dress and three I have chores to do" I said. Temari smirked. "You'll be Temari's date and we have an outfit for you" Itachi said. "Beside I have connections that can take care of these chores" Temari smirked. It kind of scared me. "Now Itachi help her get ready while I call my brothers 'friends' " she said. He nodded and upstairs we went.

-15 minutes later-

I walked out my room and glanced at myself in the hallway mirror.

"Wow" I said

"Wow" I said. I heard Temari wolf whistle and Itachi clap happily. "This dress it's beautiful. It must be expensive. I can't wear this" I said. Itachi waved it off. "It's fine. I have a lot of money saved up after what you did before" he said. I looked at myself in the mirror. "And now the final touch" Temari said placing a mask on me.