-Say It-

Temari POV
It has been a few days and I haven't seen Ysabella. She hasn't come to school and she hasn't been answering the phone. Itachi and I went to her house the other day and her aunt answered the door. She told Itachi and I that Ysabella moved out a few days ago. Which is crazy! There is no way Ysabella would just up and leave without telling anyone. Itachi thought so too and said not to believe that woman.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ysabella POV
I laid down on the floor. I was so cold and hungry. I looked and saw a small sewer window. I slowly sat up and made my way towards the window. It was way too small for me to fit in. My hand could barely fit through the bars. I don't know how many days it's been, but I knew I wouldn't last another. I took a few sticks that laid next to the window and made myself a little grave. I took my father's necklace, the necklace that got me into this mess and placed it on the grave and laid back on the ground. So.... tired.

Sasuke POV
Naruto and I where making our way to Ysabella's house. I haven't really seen her in school. I guess she must really be avoiding me. Her stuff was still at Naruto's house and that's the only reason I'm going because Naruto needed help returning it.

I stopped my car in front of her house, and grabbed her bags as Naruto and I went to the door. We lknocked. Her Aunt answered the door. "Hi is Ysabella here?" Naruto questioned. "I'm sorry but she is not. I just recently told your brother that she moved out a few days ago," she said. Moved out?
"Do you know where?" Naruto asked. "I'm afraid not. Now good day sirs" she said before closing the door. Naruto and I began walking away. "Geez what do I do with all these stuff" he questioned. "You could always give it to charity" I said. "True" he said. We began walking and I turned my head and saw a something. It was a little grave. Awe did a pet pass away or something. Wait what is that? I looked closer and there was something shining. "Hey Naruto go on ahead I'll be right back" I said. Naruto walked on ahead and I walked closer to the grave. Is that the necklace that Ysabella took. Why is it here? That's when I noticed someone laying on the floor through this small window. I gasped. Is that Ysabella? Is she dead? "Naruto call the police!" I exclaimed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I was sitting in the hospital. The doctors were diagnosing her. That's when a doctor came out. I stood. "How is she?" I asked. "She ...progressing. She has pneumonia, and her left leg is sprained and swollen. Bacteria entered through the bottom of her foot. She needs to stay here for a few days. "Is it possible to stay over night?" I asked. "You can but is charged to your bill" the doctor said. I nodded.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I sighed she still hasn't woken up. Why am I here? Just a few days ago I was angry at her for stealing the necklace. That's when I heard a small groan. I looked and saw she was waking up.

Ysabella POV
I looked around. Everything was white and blurry. Where was I? I couldn't move too much because I was in pain. I slowly turned to the side as my vision came into focus. Sasuke? What is he doing here? I'm too tired for this? If he plans on making me feel worse than I already do, he can just leave. I opened my mouth to speak but he beat me too it. "Ysabella are you okay?" he asked. I was surprised at his concern. Maybe he didn't even realize he was doing it. "I'm tired" I murmured. " I see I can comeback later if you-" "No. It's fine... you can stay," I said. Even if he might be mad at me his company is still appreciated. "Where am I?" I asked him. "You're at the hospital. Apparently from what your aunt said you fell down the stairs and passed out in the wine cellar," Sasuke said. Figures she would say that to cover up what she did. "But that's not what happened is it?" he asked. I was hesitant but shook my head. "What did happen? I wanted to know everything" he asked. I bit the bottom of my lip. "My... parents passed away so my aunt gained custody of me. Since then her and her children have been working me like their maid. I didn't care at first..." I said. "At first?" he questioned. "Yeah... I should've never went to your party. I was grounded because I was given an invitation that my sisters claim I stole from them. Temari and Itachi made me go... but I shouldn't have went. I wasn't supposed to be there," I said.

Sasuke POV
Wasn't supposed to be there.

-Flashback-
"Tell me your name" I said.
"I can't I'm not supposed to be here" Cinderella said.
-Flashback ends-
That's when Temari's words came back into my head. You care about her more than you think.

I looked down at her.

"Ysabella I have a question? Why didn't you sell the necklace?" I asked. She looked at me surprised. "Why would I do that?" she asked. "Then why else would you steal it," I questioned. She furrowed her eyebrows and looked away. She didn't answer. "Ysabella answer the question" I said. She was silent. "Ysabella!" I exclaimed. "Because it's mine!" she yelled. I stared at her surprised. She just looked away. "Why didn't you tell me?" I asked. "I tried to, but you didn't believe me. No... not only did you not believe me, you laughed at me," she said angrily. I was gonna speak but she continued. "Like there was no way I could be your cinderella. I'm a servant, I'm not popular, I'm not preppy," she exclaimed. "I'm sor-". "And you know what Sasuke. That night I dance with you felt like the first time in a while that I've actually been in control of my life," she said. I didn't know what to say. "But now I realize I never had control...not once" she said. I was about to say something when Ms.Rosemary walked into the room. The doctor was behind her. "Oh my poor Ysabella I am so glad you're okay," she said. I furrowed my eyes. "Doctor that woman is a menace. She tried to kill Ysabella," I said. "Excuse me! I would never do such a thing to my lovely niece. What proof do you have?" she exclaimed. "Ysabella can tell you herself," I said. "Oh is that right?" Ms. Rosemary said as she looked to Ysabella. I looked to her as well. "Is this true Ms.Ysabella?" The doctor asked. She didn't answer. "Come on Ysabella tell him," I said. She remained silent. "Ysabella you just said you wanted to take control of your life, so do it," I said. "Enough! It is clear she is not answering so I did not do it, and now I would like you to leave. From this point on you are no longer allowed within 100 feet of Ysabella, and you may no longer contact her either. Guards!" Ms.Rosemary said while handing me a restraining order. Security came through the door, and grabbed me. I tried to wiggle loose from them but they were too tuff. I turned my head and yelled, " Ysabella! Don't do this! Think about yourself! Think about how your parents would feel about you being treated this way please!" I exclaimed. But it was clear from the look in her eyes Ysabella wasn't gonna say anything. I sighed in defeat then I heard her voice.

"She tried to kill me"