- The End -

AN: *insert surprise update*

Wattpaders: YOU THINK YOU CAN JUST COME IN HERE AND UPDATE AFTER A YEAR!

AN: .........yes :3

Wattpaders: You are correct......THIS TIME!

AN: Now let the story BEGIN..... and end ;3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ysabella POV

I sat my crutches to the side of my parents graves. "Hey mom, hey dad. It's been a few weeks since I've been staying at the Uchiha residence. Sasuke's been really supportive and Itachi and I are like best friends. Temari and Hinata have been helping me too. I'm grateful for all of them I swear, but... I feel like a burden. I've been practicing my dancing in secret. Since, I'm paralyzed I've been practicing learning how to dance on one foot It's hard, but I want to go to school for dance. I've also been applying for scholarship and reaching out to colleges. The one I really want to go to is Konoha's Academy for Talent. It's one of the top schools in the area. The only way they accept you is through auditions  and that's after you pass requirements. I know you guys have been looking out for me, so I want to dance for you. I... want to know your opinion on my dancing,"  I said. 

Narrator POV

Ysabella did her dance she had been practicing. She stopped once she heard thunder and it started to slowly drizzle. She smiled. "I guess my dance made you guys cry huh," she said before picking up her crutches getting ready to leave.

"Oh and before I forget...Happy 18th Birthday to me..." she said leaving.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Next Day]

Ysabella POV

'Geeeez today's been so boring! Why did Temari, Itachi AND Sasuke have to be absent from school today?' she thought as she day dreamed in class. 

The only thing keeping me going is Hinata. I've skipped most of my classes since it was my birthday today and just hung out in the gardening club gazing at the flowers. Hinata wasn't there the whole time because she actually cares about her attendance. 

That's when the bell rang for lunch. Hinata wanted to treat me to some food since I told her it was my birthday today. I refused mainly because the highschool food looks highly inedible, but she still insisted I sit with her at least. Just as Hinata and I were walking into the lunchroom, I was attacked from behind by a noogie. By the redness in Hinata's face, I could tell it was Naruto. I elbowed him in the side and he let me go. "Naruto how many times do I have to tell you stop nooging me," I exclaimed. He laughed rubbing the back of his head saying, "heh heh I forgot."

I felt like he purposely forgot. "Anyway what do you want?" I questioned. "Well one, I heard it's your birthday so I came to give you your birthday punches, heh heh. And two, I came to congratulate you!" he exclaimed. "One Naruto, if your dare hit me I promise that I will run you over with a school bus and two congratulate me on what?" I questioned. 

Naruto ignored the first part, but said, "Oh? You don't know you went viral on social media."

Naruto showed me the post. "Huh?!" she exclaimed. It was me..... dancing..... in front of my families grave.

The post said, "Local paralyzed high school girl from Konoha dancing for her parents to celebrate her 18th birthday." 

That's when she noticed the comments and the retweets. One of the retweet was from her favorite college.  It read, "This melts my heart. I love to see that not even life can stop a child from pursuing their passion. Amazing! I hope to meet her one day."