-Dinner With the Uchihas-

What are they doing here? What is HE doing here? He didn't seem to notice me yet. "Hello is this the Rosemary residence?" said the man in the suit. "Uh.. yes this is. Please come in," I said telling them to enter. "Wooow such a nice home. So nice and clean," the lady said. I smiled at the compliment. I knew she was complimenting the house ,but she was also complimenting my work cleaning the house.... even if she didn't know it. "Um.. Ms.Rosemary isn't here at the moment ,but you are welcome to stay and wait for her," I said. "I see..." the man said. "You must be the help then?" the lady said. I looked at what I was wearing and noticed I was still wearing my cleaning apron. I gave an embarrassed smile. "I guess you can say that," I said. I noticed Sasuke still hasn't noticed me yet. Thank goodness he is knee deep in his phone. "I guess there is no shame in waiting," the man said. The family sat down in the living room. "If there is anything you need, please let me know," I said bowing. They nodded and I quickly headed off to the kitchen. I picked up the phone. Ms.Rosemary told me to never call her unless it were for emergencies. However I think even if the house caught fire, she wouldn't want me to call her. I sighed and dialed her number; wishing myself luck. After about five rings she answered. "Hello?" she answered.

"Ms.Rosemary? It's Ysabella" I said.

"Ysabella? How did you get my number," she asked. 

"Uh...you gave it to me" I said. 

"Oh... Anyway what do you want?" she asked. 

"The family is here," I said. 

"What family?" she asked. 

"The family you were supposed to be meeting 30 minutes from now," I said. 

"I don't know what you are talking about," she said. 

"The rich one" I said. 

"OH MY! I forgot! Ysabella you have to remind me of these thing! I will have to scold you later!" she said hanging up. 

I sighed. It wasn't even my job to remind her. Fine it looks like it will be a while before they arrive. Good thing I don't have to entertain them, but..... it would be rude if I didn't serve them anything. I looked at what I cooked for the dinner appetizers. It was fried shrimp and dipping sauce. I took a bite of one because I never usually get the chance to eat what I make for other people. It was sooo good. I put on a fake smile and carried the tray of appetizers out to them. The man, lady and son looked up at me. Sasuke however had yet to look up from his phone. "Would any of you care for an appetizer?" I asked. "Ohh shrimp and dip Fugaku look!" she said. The man I presumed to be Fugaku laughed, "I see Mikoto." I watched as they took some. "Sasuke aren't you gonna eat?" the older boy asked. "No thanks, Itachi I'll eat later," Sasuke said. "Goodness Sasuke! How long do you intend to stay on that phone of yours," Mikoto asked. "Mom... I'm just keeping up with Naruto about the Konoha High basketball game that I am missing because I am the this event," Sasuke said. "Fugaku say something," she said. "I can't help that my son's into sports," he said. Bad choice of words Fugaku... Mikoto gave him a look and sighed. "Young people and their phones," she said. I felt as though I should leave ,but Itachi kept grabbing shrimp from the tray that I held in my hand. Maybe I should put it down. "Now that I think about it, you look a bit young to be a servant. How old are you?" Mikoto asked. "17" I said with a smile. She as well as Fugaku and Itachi looked up at me with wide eyes. "Then are you not in school?" Fugaku asked. Almost as a reflex I said, "I go to Konoha High." That's when Sasuke looked up at me. I was mentally facepalming myself. I was an idiot for saying that. "Oh are son goes there. Do you know him?" she asked. "I'm new there ,so I'm afraid not," I lied. Sasuke seemed to be giving me a curious look. That's when keys could be heard at the front door. Yes! Ms. Rosemary was home which meant I didn't have to stay here any longer. Ms. Rosemary entered. "Ah! Fugaku glad you could make it and I see you've brought the family," Ms. Rosemary said. "It's Mr.Uchiha and yes I did," he said. "I hope I didn't keep you all waiting," she said. "Not at all your servant has kept us entertained," he said. "Servant?" Ms.Rosemary questioned. Then she looked to me. "Ohhh I see that's good" she laughed. I sighed. She hadn't planned to tell them I was her niece. That when two squeals were heard. It scared me. It came from Grace and Angel in the doorway. "No way!" Grace said. "That's Sasuke Uchiha," Angel squealed. They looked at each other than ran up to him. Sasuke gave an annoyed grunt as the two sat next to him. Itachi only laughed. I felt a little sorry for him... "Anyway now that I am here let us eat and talk business," she said leading them to the dining hall. I was about to leave and head to my room when Ms. Rosemary returned. "I don't know what you did ,but hurry up and make yourself presentable. No servant of mine will dress like that!," she said before walking off. I sighed. She called me her servant....I guess she expects me too serve dinner to because that's what servants do... I hurried off to my room and quickly took that 1 MINUTE shower I am allowed twice everyday and got myself 'presentable'.

 I was about to get dressed when Grace and Angel bust into my room. "Mother said you have to wear this because that's what servants wear." Grace said. "Yeah and she also said you had to dress us," Angel added.

"Now be a good servant and do what you're told" they said simultaneously. 

At that moment I really hoped I would never have twin girls.

I quickly dressed in what I was told to. 

Afterwards I tried my best to dress the other girls. It was difficult because they both couldn't decide on what to  wear. They both eventually decided to wear the same thing. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dinner was going smoothly. I was now serving the dessert. "So Fugaku you do know why I have asked you here, right?" Ms. Rosemary asked. "I assume it has to do with you taking over my company?" he asked. "Correct. See I was thinking-" "Ms.Rosemary... not to cut you short, but my company is a family business. You see I am retiring  soon, and with my eldest son Itachi going into medical school, I am leaving my business to my youngest son Sasuke," Fugaku said. Ms.Rosemary wasn't happy about that. "Fugaku! You have to be joking. Your company is worth 14 million dollars and your going to let some child run it?" she questioned. "I started that company when I was just a child myself Ms.Rosemary, and he is my son after all," Fugaku said. I looked to see Sasuke was bored with this conversation. Itachi on the other hand was more interested in my cooking. "Fugaku, you have got to be joki-" "I am not Ms.Rosemary, and I believe it is about time we leave" Fugaku said. The family stood up. Itachi reluctantly stood as well. I snickered and walked up to him. I handed him a doggie bag of my cooking. "Thank you" he smiled. The family began to walk out. "Fugaku wait! Is there anything I can do to change your mind?" she asked. "I'm afraid not Ms.Rosemary. Thank you for the dinner ,and Oh, I don't want to have to remind you again it's Mr.Uchiha," Fugaku said before leaving. 

Ms.Rosemary seethed angrily. "Mother what are we going to do?" Grace asked. Ms.Rosemary sighed. "It's fine I'll just do plan B" she said. "Plan B?" Angel questioned. "Yes... well takeover that business one way or another," she said. "How Mother? It's a 'family' business" Grace asked. "Simply... one of you two will become a part of the Uchiha family, and date Sasuke Uchiha." Ms.Rosemary said. The girls squealed happily. I rolled my eyes and laughed to myself. 

Yeah good luck getting through Sakura