-Very Long Chapter-

I was angrily stomping my way to the cafeteria. Naruto quickly caught up to me holding me back. "Wait! Newbie what do you plan to do" Naruto asked. "Curse him out," I said simply. "You can't especially not in front of everyone at school," Naruto said. "No, cursing him out in front of everyone at school is just what he needs. He thinks he has it bad but takes it out on everyone without a single thought. I try so hard to be nice to everyone around me. I take everyone's bullshit and never blow up on anyone," I exclaimed. "Which is why you shouldn't now. You don't want to be perceived as something your not right? Please, just this once don't do this. Do it for me at least," Naruto said. "I don't know what you were hoping for asking me to do it for you. I barely know you," I said. "I was hoping you would find your humanity," Naruto pleaded. I've never had someone plead to me like this. I sighed. "Fine.... On one condition," I said. "Anything," Naruto said. "The night of the party I dropped my necklace while running from Sasuke, and I really need it back," I explained. "Why don't you tell him that," Naruto asked. "Because he'll know I'm his Cinderella!" I exclaimed in a whisper. "Oh... Ah, I have an idea!" Naruto said with a wide smile. I didn't like it. "Come to my house tomorrow night around 10 pm. Bring a pair of clothes and your toothbrush," he said before leaving. I was so confused. I looked back in the cafeteria. I looked back an sighed. Naruto was right it's not like me to be mean to someone That's not how I was raised. 

-Later that night-

I looked at the time it was 9:30 pm. I had looked at my backpack full of all my necessary things. He said to bring a few change of clothes and my toothbrush, but I also brought my headphones, a few snacks, a couple cans of Arizona watermelon, my Nintendo Wii, and my bunny slippers. Yup, that should be everything! I looked at the directions that Naruto had given me and quietly headed downstairs. Since I'm grounded, it would be quite troublesome if I got caught sneaking out so I have to leave and come back before I am missed. Seeing as how 10 pm is usually the time the whole house goes to sleep. I should be fine. I put on my roller skates and proceeded to Naruto's house. 

-Time Skipppp-

I made it to Naruto's house and man were my legs tired. Why did he have to live on such a big hill? I rang the doorbell and was greeted by the cheerful blonde. There I saw, Temari, Hinata, Itachi and... Sasuke. Why does this look like an intervention? "There she is the last person to this little party," Naruto said. "Naruto what is this?" I questioned. "Did I not tell you, newbie? Welcome to Naruto's 2018 annual sleepover!" he exclaimed happily. Sleepover? Why didn't he tell me that before I didn't bring anything to sleep in? "Come on take a seat cause now that everyone is here we can get started," Naruto said as he pushed me to the center. I sat next to Hinata and Temari. I could feel the awkward tension in the air. Mainly because Sasuke and I weren't really talking to each other, but also because nobody in the room actually associated with one another. "Okay, now the first thing that we will play o get everyone all warmed up is...

spin the bottle! the alcohol edition!" Naruto said with bottles in his hands and red cups. Oh geez, this is going to be a night...

-Time passed-

Everyone was now a decent amount tipsy. It was my turn to spin the bottle. See how the game went was each person had to spin the bottle. Around the bottle were cups of a different assortment of drinks. There was water, Vodka, Hennessy, milk and even pickle juice. There were more drinks than that because Naruto had a lot of alcohol. Anyway, but I had to spin the bottle and it chose a cup. I had to ask the person behind the cup a question and if they didn't want to answer it they had to drink, but if they answer it then I had to drink. So yeah my bottle stopped spinning and it landed on Patron, and the person behind the Patron was of course Sasuke. During all my turns it never landed on him once, but of course, now it did....great. I had to choose a question that would make him drink because I needed a break from my cup.