Eren Jaeger

Eren Jaeger X Male! Reader

From: Attack on Titan/ Shingeki no Kyojin
{Anime}

{Love is a Bitch}

Key:
M/n- Male Name
L/n- Last Name
D/N- Daughter Name
S/N- Son Name
F/C- Favorite Color
2,3,4F/C- 2nd, 3rd, 4th Fav. Color or same color
H/L- Hair Length
H/C- Hair Color
E/C- Eye Color
S/C- Skin Color

'M/n Jaeger... Eren L/n... M/n and Eren Jaeger... D/N Jaeger... S/N Jaeger... Hehe~ they all sound so wond-'

"Mr. L/n!"

"Y-Yes Sensei?!"

"Answer the next question please."

"R-Right... The answer is 24."

"Correct, you got it right this time but next time please pay attention."

"Y-Yes Sensei."

M/n sighed in relief but quickly held his breath as he looked around the room.

'I hope he didn't notice!'

Another sigh of relief was let out as the h/c haired male saw Eren doodling away in his notebook.

The h/l h/c male had a HUGE crush on the emerald eyed male ever since middle school. They were childhood friends which was both a huge plus and negative for M/n. The plus being that M/n knows a lot about Eren and has a good chance with him. The negative being that Eren may see him as a brother and if he were to confess he could ruin their friendship.

But that's a risk M/n is willing to take...

Tonight at Eren's 17th birthday party.

M/n had told himself that today was the day he would confess his feelings towards the tan male and hope that the feeling was mutual. He even had Hanji and Armin's encouragement-hell, the e/c eyed male even had Mikasa's approval!

They were the only ones who knew of M/N's love for Eren. Armin found out because he's a smart blonde coconut, Mikasa noticed his different behavior around Eren, and Hanji... Found M/n doodling 'Eren and M/n Jaeger' all over a page of his notebook.

Eren's party started around 6, which meant M/n had around 3 hours to wrap your gift and get ready. M/n was starting to get anxious seeing as the bell would ring at any-

RIIIIINNNNGGGG!!!

-moment...

M/n packed away his items before slinging his backpack over his shoulders. M/n was on his way out as he felt a hand on his shoulder.

"So M/n, you coming to my party?" Eren asked.

"Hell yeah, I wouldn't miss it for the world." M/n answered.

"It wouldn't be the same without my best friend there." Eren said with a smile that made the s/c male blush.

"Yeah... Oh–and I can't wait for you to see your present from me!" M/n said with a large smile.

"What is it?" Eren asked.

"It's a secret." The h/c hair colored male said with a 'Sh' motion.

"Damn." Eren muttered.

"Anyways, I'll see you at your house later. Bye Eren!" M/n smiled as he walked towards the exit.

"Bye M/n!" Eren replied as he continued walking towards his locker.

M/n continued to walk until a certain brunette tackled him.

"M/N!!" Hanji giggled.

"Jeez Hanji, lower your voice!" M/n said.