Kim Namjoon 1/2

From: BTS (방탄 소년단)
Tags: NSFW, Smut, Bottom!Namjoon, Top!M!Reader, Sort of a Sequel to the Kim Seokjin Smut,
—Requested by: fansize

{Better Off With You}

Namjoon sat on one of the uncomfortable stools that were placed in front of the bar tender's area. A half empty glass of beer in front of him as he glared at it halfheartedly. It had been three and a half months since the engagement with his ex-fiancé had been broken off because of an affair that the younger had learned of when he saw marks on Seokjin's back. The younger had felt broken the first month and blamed himself for saying and doing all those things that Seokjin didn't deserve. The second month was spent with the light haired male being angry and upset with himself–mostly angry when he realized that Seokjin had an affair with the student he had seen that day he fought with Seokjin. The third was him trying to forget about the older man and focusing on his work, but it didn't help much.

Now Namjoon was drinking his sorrows away by trying to get intoxicated for what seemed like the fifth time in half a month. Unfortunately for him, he had a very high alcohol tolerance that wouldn't let him get drunk so easily (hence this visit being the sixth attempt at doing so).

"Stop glaring at the damn glass or your pretty face is gonna get stuck like that forever." A voice in front of him said.

Namjoon looked up, a bored look on his face as he glared at the bartender."Get yourself outta my business..."

The H/c haired male simply chuckled before leaning against the counter."I'm surprised you don't remember me, but why would you anyways?"

Namjoon have the bartender a confused look before widening his eyes and gasping before glaring harshly at the (well dressed) male in front of him.

"You're the little shit that was with Seokjin even though we were engaged!" Namjoon growled.

"Bingo." The S/t male said as he leaned away from the counter.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" Namjoon growled as he sat up and pointed a finger accusingly at the younger.

"I work here, duh." Y/n stated as a matter of factly.

Namjoon flustered at the obvious fact before returning to glare at the younger."Are you here to rub it in my face how much you enjoy being with Seokjin?"

Y/n shook his head and grabbed two shot glasses from under the counter before grabbing a bottle of whiskey and pouring it into the small glasses."Actually, I saved you from a fate much worse than yours."

Namjoon furrowed his eyebrows in confusion as Y/n put the bottle back and moved one of the glasses closer to Namjoon."What do you mean?"

"Seokjin was actually having an affair with Jaehwan three months since you proposed to him," Y/n started with a bitter chuckle."You were fucked since the beginning. As for me, I got my karma for doing what I did when I walked in on Jaehwan giving Seokjin a blowjob after school." Y/n finished before grabbing the glass and raising it before downing the substance.

Namjoon let the information sink in and felt anger and disgust bubbling in him. Namjoon clutched the glass angrily before downing it, the substance going down the wrong tube and causing him to choke.

"Easy there," Y/n chuckled as he pat The elder on the back."A pretty boy like you shouldn't choke to death because of this news."

Namjoon coughed and blushed before calming down."A-aren't you too young to be a bartender?"

Y/n chuckled in amusement."Maybe, but when you have connections age doesn't matter." Y/n answered before going to serve another customer.

"Seems sketchy." Namjoon replied as Y/n came back.