Park Chanyeol X M!R X Lucas

Park Chanyeol (EXO) X Male!Reader X Lucas (NCT)
TAGS: Smut, Slight Fluff, Teasing
Requested by— RyantManik

{Punished}

The apartment was quiet, apart from the whines and desperate moans coming from the bedroom, it was generally quiet. The apartment belonged to L/n Y/n, but his boyfriends would also stay over if their schedules allowed it. Y/n's in a polyamorous relationship with Park Chanyeol from EXO and Wong Yukhei, also known as Lucas, from NCT. Yes, a relationship between an SM Model(and part-time soloist) and two SM Idols. Scandalous indeed.

The trio had met during an SMTown photoshoot, but they had more interactions around the time of their SMTown concert preparations. Chanyeol and Lucas had already been an item a few months before they had met Y/n and both boys agreed that Y/n was a part of them that they needed. So with a quick confession from both of them Y/n had agreed to be their boyfriend and their relationship has been going strong for almost a year.

Now, both boys knew Y/n was a flirt and that it was just part of his personality, but they also knew that he was a big tease when it came to his boyfriends. Which is why the younger boyfriend was currently tied by his wrists to the bedposts, legs tied and bent, a vibrator in his ass, a cockring around the base of his cock, a small vibrator tied to his dick, a blindfold on, and a cloth tied around his mouth as a gag.

"Punishment," Chanyeol had said.

"For getting a little too close to a few sunbaes." Lucas finished.

They had left him in his pitiful position for almost an hour and a half while they went to finish a few things at SM. Y/n's H/c hair stuck to his forehead with the amount of sweat he had built up, and his cock was a swollen red at the tip. Y/n was a wreck, having to cum dry was really making it harder for Y/n.

The sound of footsteps and the door opening made Y/n squirm and let out muffled whines. His blindfold was removed and he adjusted his teary eyes to the room.

"Darling seems to be having a hard time remembering the rules." Lucas almost growled out, making Y/n shiver at the sheer dominance his tone had.«darling is gonna be in Chinese when Lucas says it»

"P-please..." Y/n whined as he looked between his boyfriends.

"Please what kitten?" Chanyeol asked with a smirk.

"L-let me c-cum I'm—hng—s-sorry!" Y/n whimpered as his body jolted from the vibrations the toys were giving off.

"Do you think you've learned your lesson darling?" Lucas asked.

Y/n nodded frantically before Chanyeol grabbed his chin and glared."Use your words kitten."

"Y-yes."

"You won't flirt or be touchy with anyone else right? You can only be that way with us, just like how only we're allowed to see you wrecked just like this." Chanyeol added as he let go of Y/n's chin.

"Y-yes."

"Alright, now lets get that cockring and vibrator off of you." Lucas said as he reached over to untie the vibrator and slide the cockring off of Y/n's dick.

Y/n moaned lewdly and released his load all over his stomach, twitching violently as he did so. Chanyeol cooed while Lucas only smirked and wrapped his large hand around Y/n's member to milk him.

"L-Lucas~!" Y/n moaned as his oversensitive member continued to twitch in Lucas' hand.

"Wow, kitten's letting out a lot of milk." Chanyeol commented as he eyed the fluids painting Y/n's abdomen.