*Viktor Nikiforov {2/2}

Cheater!Viktor Nikiforov X Figure Skater!Male!Reader

{You've Broken Me, But...Enough is ENOUGH}
{Recommend u listen to song while reading skating part}

Exhausted, drained of one's physical or mental resources; very tired.

End, a termination of a state or situation; used to emphasize that something, typically a subject of discussion, is considered finished.

Regret, a feeling of sadness, repentance, or disappointment over something that has happened or been done.

Revival, an improvement in the condition or strength of something (someone).

Ye-Jun stared at M/n's sleeping figure. Worry, panic, anger, and fear coursing through his entire being.

What happened while he was gone?

Is he going to be okay?

Who or what did this to M/n?

Is this the end of M/n?

'What happened while I was gone..?'

He had asked the lady downstairs and he didn't like the answer.

"Viktor Nikiforov came by and requested to see Mr. L/n."

"You didn't let him up did you?"

"W-well I did-"

"M/n specifically asked that no one be sent up there!"

"Mr. N-Nikiforov said it was important and he-"

"Ugh, this is why I hate hotels..." Ye-Jun growled before leaving the woman there.

'Just what did Nikifororv do to you to become so lifeless..?'

He'd get his answer when the H/l H/c haired male wake up soon..

H/l H/c framed M/n's face as he sat up on his bed, still struggling to stay awake. E/c eyes trailed around the room and landed on Ye-Jun who was moving around in the kitchen.

"Ye-Jun..?" M/n called out before yawning.

"Oh! Joh-eun achim! I've got breakfast right here for you!" Ye-Jun said as he turned and walked towards the S/c male with a bowl in his hand.
{Good Morning}

"What time is it?" M/n asked as he took the bowl of (Oatmeal/Cereal/etc..) from his pale coach.

"It's twelve fifty."

"It's that late? Why'd you let me sleep in?" M/n asked.

"You looked like you needed the rest.." Ye-Jun started before he sat down on the edge of M/n's bed."M/n.. What happened yesterday..?" Ye-Jun asked.