Vanitas{2/3}

Cheater! Vanitas X Male! Reader Pt.2

Notes:
S/n-Sister's/Name
B/F/N-Best/Friend's/Name (Guy Friend)

{Self Destruct}

Previously~

Vanitas lied and cheated on M/n with his friend Ventus. M/n got revenge by fucking up Vanitas' car and giving back the promise ring he had gotten from him. M/n left Vanitas and started a new life. After M/n went to a bar to sing like usual he found Vanitas waiting for him backstage.

~

I went backstage to put my guitar in its case when I heard footsteps behind me. I payed no attention to it as I slung the guitar case over my shoulder using the strap. I turned around and my e/c eyes met those beautiful amber colored eyes I fell in love with...

"V-Vanitas..."

--Now--

I breathe you in with smoke in the backyard lights (backyard lights)
We used to laugh until we choked into the wasted nights (wasted nights)
It was the best time of my life, but now I sleep alone (sleep alone)
So don't, don't, don't wake me up, 'cause my thrill is gone (say I'm wrong)

In the sunset turning red behind the smoke,
Forever and alone, yeah!

~~~

"May I ask what you're doing here?" I said firmly.

'I will not succumb to him, after what he's done to me I won't give in. He has to suffer for what he's done to me.'

"I heard from Sora that you performed here regularly so I wanted to check you out.." Vanitas said rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly.

'That little shit...'

"Okay...but what in your damn mind said it was okay to come backstage?" I asked.

"I just wanted to talk to you and explai-"

"There's nothing to talk about and there's nothing to explain. I wasn't enough, and you needed more." I started." End. Of. Story." I growled as I walked away to leave him there.

'Better not look back bi-'

I looked back... His head hung low and he brought his hands to his face. I smirked and returned to walk away.

'He deserves this... He deserves to be hurt.'

I decided to let him feel the pain I had felt when I went through his cheating ways. I knew it wasn't mature and that I should've let him explain. The pang in my heart wasn't big enough to accept his words... Not big enough...

~~~

You've gone and sewn me to this bed, the taste of you and me (you and me)
Will never leave my lips again under the blinding rain (blinding rain)
I wanna hold your hand so tight I'm gonna break my wrist (break my wrist)
And when the vultures sing tonight I'm gonna join right in.

~~~

"I can't believe that you told him that Sora." I said with a glare as he sat on my couch.

"What was I supposed to do?!" He asked.

"Oh I don't know, maybe just say 'I have no idea as to where M/n is sorry'?" I said sarcastically.

"Aw come on N/N! He really wanted to explain himself to you!" Sora said flailing his arms.