Rin Okumura※

From: Blue Exorcist
Tags: NSFW, Smut, Top!Rin, Bottom!M!Reader, Hybrid!M!Reader,
—Requested by: cureheart333—

{Heat Trouble}

What should've been a peaceful wake up call was actually a hectic one. Rin definitely didn't expect to wake up at 3 in the morning, nor did he expect to be woken up by his boyfriend bouncing on his dick.

Now that's one strange yet pleasurable wake up call.

"Y-Y/n what are you–shit–doing?" Rin asked as the H/c haired male opened his eyes to look down at the navy haired male.

"R-Rin~!" The S/t male moaned as he continued to ride his boyfriends dick."H-hot.."

Rin's eyes widened in realization that his boyfriend was in heat and needed to be relieved. Yep, Y/n is a demon hybrid. His father was a human and his mother was a demon hybrid of a cat. So in conclusion, heats were a thing in Y/n's life.

"R-Rin~!" Y/n whined as Rin bucked his hips up.

"How long have you been riding my dick for Hmm?" Rin asked as before bucking his hips up again.

Y/n mewled and arched his back before answering."M-maybe–ngh–half an hour?"

"And you never bothered to-hng-wake me up?" Rin asked as he thrusted up into Y/n once more before moving to sit up against the head board.

"I wanted to s-see how long I could–ah-go before you woke up." Y/n panted as he gave Rin an innocent smile before he buried his head in Rin's neck as the navy haired male began to thrust.

"That's a naughty thing to say." Rin teased as he gripped at Y/n's hips and began to thrust into the smaller boy harshly.

"Ah~! Rin~! M-More~!" Y/n moaned loudly as he gripped the navy haired male's forearms for support."D-deeper~! P-please Rin~!"

"You're so needy and whiny when you're in heat." Rin grunted as he began to go at a faster pace and use more force into his thrusts."It's a big turn on."

Suddenly, Y/n threw his head back and arched his back as he let out a loud scream of pleasure. The H/c haired male's body shook in pleasure as he released onto their abdomens.

"That's was fast don't you think?" Rin teased as Y/n caught his breath."You're still not done though are you?" Rin asked as he brought his right hand to Y/n member, causing the H/c haired male to whimper at the oversensitivity.

"R-Rin..." Y/n whimpered as he brought his gaze up to meet his boyfriend's."M-more please..."

Rin smirked at his boyfriend's whimpering before he thrusted his hips upwards making Y/n let out a scream as he threw his head back. Rin switched their positions and rested Y/n's legs over his shoulders causing Y/n to moan at how much deeper Rin had gone in.

"I ain't goin slow baby." Rin smirked before starting to thrust into the H/c haired boy at an animalistic pace.

"A-AH~! R-R-Rin~! Hng!" Y/n moaned uncontrollably as his mind fogged up with only the thought of Rin pleasuring him.

Rin continued to thrust roughly before bringing his right hand to Y/n's dick and stroking it at the same pace he was thrusting. Y/n held onto the bedsheets tightly (to the point where he actually ripped it) as the pleasure began to overwhelm him. Y/n choked out moans as tears spilled from his eyes.

"R-Rin~! I'm gonna cum! Ah~! Rin~! I'm g-gonna c-cum!" Y/n moaned loudly before he arched his back suddenly and curled his toes.

"Ah shit—" Rin grunted as Y/n clenched around his dick as the H/c haired male spilled his cum over his abdomen.

Rin looked at Y/n's wrecked out face and literally came at the sight, filling Y/n up with his own cum. Heavy breathy was heard from both parties as they came down from their highs.

Rin pulled out of Y/n and sat back on his heels as Y/n slowly lowered his legs to rest on either side of his navy haired boyfriend. Y/n's breathing evened out and shallowed before Rin came to a conclusion that he had fallen asleep (although he knew Y/n would be awake and horny again in half an hour).

Rin moves off the bed and went to get a wet wipe to clean up both of their cum covered abdomens before throwing the wipe away and going back to bed, not bothering to put on his boxers again. The navy haired male put the blankets over them before letting out a yawn and closing his eyes for sleep to carry him off.

"Rin~..."

Boy was Yukio pissed when they showed up two hours late to cram school.

-End-

Sorry it's crappy and short (and that I took so long to write this). I wanted to post something since I haven't posted something in awhile.

I have finals coming soon so I'll try to post the other two requests afterwards.

Also,

THANKS FOR 44K READS N 1K VOTES!!!
YALL R THE BEST👏👏👏❤️❤️❤️😩😩😩🙏🙏🙏😭😭😭

THANKS FOR 44K READS N 1K VOTES!!!YALL R THE BEST👏👏👏❤️❤️❤️😩😩😩🙏🙏🙏😭😭😭

Ur comments r the best n they make me laugh my ass off so keep it up!

–Rae

P.S. should I do a face reveal or smth? Requests r still open so feel free to continue requests!