Rin Okumura{1/2}

Rin Okumura X Male!Reader

From: Ao No Exorcist (Blue Exorcist)–Anime

{Tragedy}

~~~

He sits in his cell,
And he lays on his bed.
Covers his head and closes his eyes.
He sees a smoking gun,
And the coward he ran.
And in his arms is the bleeding
Love of his life...

~~~

Drip... Drip.... Drip.... Drip.....

The repeated sound on water droplets colliding with the cobblestone floor resonated throughout the large spacious cell, which kept the spawn of Satan captive.

Okumura Rin.

The navy haired male has been stuck in this cold prison for years, all because of the events that happened many years ago. The pale male looks exactly the same as he did once before, with the exception that eyes that are cold and lifeless, and an expression that can only be read as dread and resentment.

Tap,step... Tap, step... Tap, step... Tap, step....

Confusion arose in Rin's head. They just came to check up on him a few days ago.. Why were they back so soon? Would they try to kill him? Would he be released from this prison? Would he go on trial again for the thirtieth time? Rin didn't know, and frankly, he didn't care.. He stopped caring years ago, after his beloved would no longer be with him..

After his beloved M/n died, that day years ago....

~~~

And he cried,
"Kiss it all better,
I'm not ready to go.
It's not your fault, love,
You didn't know, you didn't know."

His hands are so cold,
And he kisses his face
And says, "Everything will be all right."
He noticed the gun,
And his rage grew inside.
He said, "I'll avenge my lover tonight".

And he cried,
"Kiss it all better,
I'm not ready to go.
It's not your fault love,
You didn't know, you didn't know..."

~~~

E/c eyes that would surpass even the sun's shine.

H/l H/c that was as soft as a new cotton blanket and would put hair care commercials to shame.

Everything about him made the navy haired male feel so lucky to have someone so marvelous be his lover. Although he was always possessive and jealous that other people who also thought the male was marvelous got close to him.

L/n M/n...

Just the thought of him was enough to have the navy haired male's heart pounding like a drum. "How did I get this lucky?" was always the question Rin asked himself. The answer always being left unanswered. Even after M/n found out that Rin and Yukio are the sons of Satan, he still loved Rin endlessly.

"Tadaima." The H/c haired male called out as he slipped his shoes off and slipped on his F/c slippers.

Sniffing the air, the H/l H/c haired male smiled and made his way towards the kitchen where his navy haired boyfriend was making dinner. As he neared the kitchen he stood in the doorway and smiled as he watched Rin do his magic in the kitchen.