Crona Gorgon

From: Soul Eater
Tags: NSFW, Smut, Top!M!Reader, Bottom!Crona,
—Requested by: GarlicBreadlover21

{Gullible}

"A-Ah~! Y-Y/n!" Crona moaned as he clutched onto the sheets beneath him as his boyfriend continued to thrust into him.

Y/n let out a grunt as he snapped his hips forward harshly, the pink haired witch(?) letting out a choked moan as he arched his back."We just had a session yesterday and your–fuck...still as tight as the first time.."

Crona continued to moan loudly as waves of pleasure enveloped him as Y/n picked up the pace of his thrusts."Y/n~! Ah~! M-More!"

The H/c haired Meister grunted as he gripped Crona's hips (most likely bruising it) and continued to thrust his cock into Crona's hole. Soon enough, Crona's moans were getting louder and higher while Y/n's thrusts we're getting sloppier.

"AH~!" Crona moaned loudly as he arched his back off the bed as he clenched and unclenched around Y/n's cock while releasing all over their lower halves.

"S-shit!" Y/n groaned as he came inside of the pinkette with a harsh snap of his hips.

The two rode out their highs with heavy breaths as before Y/n attempted to pull out, key word attempted.

Crona's legs were wrapped around Y/n's waist and were clasped together at his ankles, preventing Y/n from pulling out. Y/n looked down and suddenly a wave of understanding came to him.

"Was it BlackStar this time?" Y/n asked as he let his hand grasp Crona's pulsating member.

Crona shook his head and let out a small whine at the contact. Y/n moved his hand up and down the boy's smaller dick."Was it Soul again?"

Crona nodded and tried moving to get some friction between his dick and Y/n's hand as well as Y/n's dick and his ass. Y/n shook his head with a small chuckle.

"It's the fifth time this month, I'm starting to think you like taking the aphrodisiac drinks Soul 'tricks' you into drinking." Y/n said as he began to slowly thrust in and out of the smaller boy again.

"I-I'm just–ah~–very gu-gullible." Crona replied as he held onto Y/n's forearm.

"Gullible is," Y/n started before grunting as he snapped his hips forward."Falling for the same trick twice, falling for the same trick every time isn't being gullible." Y/n smirked before leaning down to capture the pink haired male's lips in a heated kiss.

Crona moaned into the kiss as Y/n continued to thrust in and out at a steady pace before he pulled apart from Crona and flipped him over on all fours. Crona moaned as Y/n reentered his hole and pressed his face against the mattress as Y/n started pounding into him at a faster and harsher pace.

"Y-You like taking the drinks from Soul don't you?" Y/n grunted with a small smirk before pressing his chest against Crona's back to whisper into his ear."You want an excuse to feel my thick throbbing cock inside you don't you?"

Crona let out a choked moan as Y/n continued with the dirty talk and the pink haired male pressed his behind back, giving him a better sensation when Y/n thrusted in. Y/n had licked the side of Crona's neck and started leaving love bites and hickeys before leaning off of Crona and getting a better grip on the boy's hip's.

"Y-Y/n~...." Crona moaned.

Y/n let out a grunt before he began to quicken his pace and put more force into his thrusts. Y/n hit Crona's prostate head on, causing Crona to release a high pitched moan and curve his back even more whilst clutching onto the bed sheets.

"Haaa~ Y/n~!" Crona moaned as the pleasure of each thrust hitting his prostate became greater.

Y/n continued, each thrust sending bigger waves of pleasure to Crona who had begun shaking from the pleasure. Crona's eyes were blown out and drool had started coming out of his mouth as he tried to form coherent sentences.

"C-cum, cum~...I'm gonna c-cum~!" Crona babbled as his cock twitched.

"F-Fuck Crona..." Y/n groaned as he neared his orgasm."I'm about to blow my load."

"I-Inside~! Cum inside~!" Crona moaned as he felt Y/n cock twitch inside him.

Soon enough both males were moaning each other's names as they both released. Crona shook as he orgasmed all over the sheets below him as Y/n released inside of the smaller boy. Y/n let out an airy groan as he slowly pulled out, Crona's puckered hole on full display as Y/n's load had slowly begun to trickle out of him.

Crona panted as he tried to get up, but he was overcome with sleepiness and ended up collapsing on his side and falling asleep. Y/n chuckled at his sleeping boyfriend's actions before getting up to grab some wet wipes to clean Crona up.

"I hope Crona doesn't fall for it again next week, I'll be on an assignment in Spain and I can't have Crona FaceTiming me while masturbating." Y/n muttered as he walked out of their room.

Poor Y/n, he got stuck with the most painful boner the next week while watching Crona feeling himself during their FaceTime call.

ya boi is back after 50000+ years :')
I'm sorry if this is crappy and that it took so long. I've been having family issues again and lots of schoolwork so forgive me :'). I've also been having trouble with writers block n shit so yea :')

ya boi tried so hard for the BTS world tour tickets for LA...ya boi got nothing after waiting for 30 min and trying over and over again for tickets to the 8th or 9th :')

fuck you universe :') y u gotta do me dirty:')

Rest well, eat healthy, sleep well, and love yourself❤️.

—Rae