Vanitas{3/3}

Cheater!Vanitas X Male!Reader
{Final}

NOTE:
S/n-Sister's/name
F/c or #F/C-fav. Color, 2nd fav. Color or same color
L/n-Last name
F/sandwich-favorite sandwich
R/n-random name
L/c-Language Choice

Previously~

Vanitas lied and cheated on M/n with his friend Ventus. M/n got revenge by fucking up Vanitas' car and giving back the promise ring he had gotten from him. M/n left Vanitas and started a new life. After M/n went to a bar to sing like usual he found Vanitas waiting for him backstage.

Vanitas had wanted to explain himself but M/n wasn't having any of that. He left Vanitas there and went home. The next day Sora had pleaded for M/n to listen to his brother and M/n reluctantly obliged. M/n wanted to hurt Vanitas and had consulted a friend to help him. After reconsidering the idea with his sister M/n tried to call it off but his message wasn't able to get through. The meet up was a disaster and Vanitas ended up going out with Ventus. M/n was broken-hearted and left to go live with his sister.

~

'I messed up...I messed up big time....'

I drove away and thought about what I should've done to prevent my pain... I should've told him...I had multiple opportunities...I let him go because I was afraid... I let him go and he went back to Ventus...I let him get away from me... I hurt myself, because of me...

"I still love you Vani..."

----
Oh look there's no song~
~~~

"Finally done..." I smiled as I put away the last cardboard box.

"Done papa?!" A little voice squeaked accompanied by little patters of feet.

"Done! We are finally and officially moved in!" I cheered as I fist bumped the air.

"CHESSSSSS!!!" The little voice cheered as my little black haired girl came into my view.

"Now we can relax and-"

"PLAY! PAPAAAAA PLAAAAYYYY!!"

"Lucy Papa's tired right..."

'Not the puppy eyes not the-oh fuck...'

"...What do you wanna play?" I sighed in defeat.

"Hmmm.... Dollies!!" Lucy cheered.

"Your dollies are in your playroom so go lets go there, but first I'll make us some F/sandwiches." I said before she nodded and ran towards the stairs.

I smiled and walked into the kitchen to make the sandwiches so we can have them as a snack. When I walked into the kitchen the phone rang so I had to hold it in between my cheek and shoulder.

"Hello?"

<M/n?>

"Aqua?"

<You're moved in right?>

"Yeah I finished a while ago."

<A while ago but it's like 8:30!>

"Jesus Aqua don't freak out, I had a lot of toys to unpack-"

<*Cackling*>

"Terra! I don't mean those toys Jesus-Aqua get his mind out of the damn gutter!" I blushed.

<Sorry M/n, anyways what are you planning to do for Lucy's birthday?>

"I don't know but maybe it would be just a small thing you know?"