Kim Seokjin 0/2

Kim Seokjin X Male!Reader

{War of Hormone}

Tags: NSFW, Student!M!Reader, Teacher!Seokjin, StudentXTeacher, AU,

"You can't get into his pants." A faded blue haired Male said before popping a chip in his mouth.

"Yes I can," a male with H/c hair started."I know exactly how to get into anyone's pants."

"I don't think that's a good thing actually." Yoongi remarked before eating another chip.

"You didn't think my blowjob skills were a good thing but where were we three weeks ago during math?" Y/n shot back as Yoongi snickered.

"Having the time of our lives?" Yoongi answered sarcastically before Y/n threw a pillow at him.

"You were, but I wasn't." Y/n said."I would've had a better time if it were Seokjin's dick instead of yours."

"I still don't think you can get in his pants." Yoongi said.

"Why? Give me one good reason." Y/n said as Yoongi wiped the chip dust off his fingers.

"I can give you more than one good reason." Yoongi started before clearing his throat."One, you're his student and he's your teacher, two, it's illegal, three, he's got a fiancé, four, you're dating that Jimin guy, five—"

"Those things don't matter Yoongi," Y/n started."Its only illegal if we get caught, I'm over the legal age, he tells Mr. Lee how frustrated and unhappy he is with his fiancé, and Jimin is just something to entertain me."

"Okay, so say that you do get into his pants. What will you do when he tells you it's a mistake? If his fiancé finds out about this affair? If Jimin found out about this?" Yoongi asked.

"He won't tell me it's a mistake because he'd be wanting me after he realizes I'm a better partner than whoever he's with; If his fiancé finds out I just have to lay low; Jimin won't be finding out because I have you to distract him." Y/n answered.

"What makes you think I'll help you?" Yoongi asked.

"I've seen the way you've looked at him, and I remember how pissed you were at me when I told you we were dating." Y/n smirked."I'll happily break up with him and pass him to you when I've become something with Seokjin."

"Again, what makes you think you'll end up with him?" Yoongi asked."If you don't end up with him what happens to Jimin?"

"I'll still happily pass him to you," Y/n started."I'd prefer him be with someone who'll love him as opposed to staying with someone who doesn't really love him."

"Wow, since when have you been so kind?" Yoongi joked.

"Only to you," Y/n started."You've been my best friend since we met at the orphanage, we're practically brothers–except we've done unholy things together."

"Ah yes, it all started on April 24th, 1996." Yoongi started."Some shithead stole my sandwich so you kicked him in the balls and took his candy stash so we could eat it."

"Then we have November 19th, 2014 where we had decided that it was a great idea to have sex with each other." Yoongi finished.

"What a year that was." Y/n nodded."Aside from that– I just really really want to be with Seokjin, he's the only one I'm trying this hard for."

"What about that one kid, uh....Jackson...? Didn't you try for him?" Yoongi asked.

"Not for any romantic way or long lasting way," Y/n started."I wanted to prove to Jaebum that I could make the straightest guy bend to my will."