Park Jimin

Park Jimin X Male!Reader
From: Kpop group BTS (방탄소년단)
Tags: Model!M!Reader, Idol!Jimin, Fluff, Slight angst, Mentions of Homophobia,

{Birthday Wish}

"So Jimin, your birthday's in a few days," Seokjin started as he cleaned up the last of the dishes."Have you thought of anything you might want?"

"Not really." Jimin started as he dried the dish he held before putting it away."There's really only a few basic things, but there is one thing I really want."

"Care to tell me what it is?" Seokjin asked as he dried his hands."You don't have to but, y'know."

"It's fine hyung," Jimin chuckled as he grabbed the next plate."I just want to come clean and come out to our fans that I'm dating Y/n." Jimin answered.

"Jimin—"

"I know that it's a stupid thing to want for my birthday, but I just want to be able to express how much I love him with dates and such but because we're idols and both guys I can't." Jimin started."I want to be able to tell him I love him without worrying about "acting straight" in front of the fans. I want ARMY to love him as much as I do, I want to be able to do so many things with him but I can't and it's killing me inside."

"Jimin, it's not a stupid thing to wish for." Seokjin said softly as he took the plate from Jimin's hands."Its a wonderful thing to wish for, you two are the most adorable pair I've seen and I've seen how upset you get when you can't show him that you love him 24/7. If we lived in a world where there was no discrimination, where you could walk down together in peace, I would be so happy to hear both of you come out to our fans, but our world isn't like that."

"I know..." Jimin said as he looked down at the drying rag in his hands.

"It would be best if you would discuss this with the rest of us, especially Namjoon. If you really really feel that you need to come out, know that I will support you 100%." Seokjin smiled.

"Thank you hyung." Jimin replied with a smile.

"I'll tell Namjoon about your situation so he has time to think before you approach him okay?" Seokjin said before walking out of the kitchen and towards Taehyung and Namjoon's shared room.

Jimin finished drying and putting away the rest of the dishes before heading over to Namjoon and Taehyung's room nervously. Jimin knocked on the door before opening it, walking inside, and closing the door. Namjoon was sitting at his desk waiting for the younger and Jimin grew a little more nervous.

"So," Namjoon started."Seokjin hyung told me that you want to come out to our fans about you and Y/n."

"Y-yeah, I do." Jimin answered.

"You do know that the country we live in, isn't very understanding about that topic right?"

"I know."

"You also know that by revealing your relationship with Y/n could harm both your careers right? Our fans might be understanding at the notice of your sexuality, but they might not be understanding in who you're dating." Namjoon started."Same goes for Y/n and his fans–and if our fans aren't supportive of your sexuality at all then we'd have a problem."

"I know they might not be understanding in both ways, and I know this might ruin our careers, but I really want to do this." Jimin said.

"You know I have your back right?" Namjoon asked as Jimin nodded."We'll bring this up to PD-nim and see what he thinks about this okay?"

"Okay." Jimin replied.

"We'll most likely meet first thing tomorrow morning, so get some rest before we talk to PD-nim." Namjoon said as Jimin nodded.