*Viktor Nikiforov{1/2}

Cheater!Viktor Nikiforov X Figure Skater!Male!Reader
From: Yuri on Ice–Anime

Cheater!Viktor Nikiforov X Figure Skater!Male!ReaderFrom: Yuri on Ice–Anime

{trigger warning for violence/abuse in a relationship}

{You've Broken Me, But...}

Anger, a strong feeling of annoyance, displeasure, or hostility.

Sadness, the condition or quality of being sad.

Disbelief, inability or refusal to accept that something is true or real.

Truth, that which is true or in accordance with fact or reality.

Love, an intense feeling of deep affection; to feel a deep romantic or sexual attachment to (someone).

Lies, an intentionally false statement; present a false impression; be deceptive.

Betrayal, the breaking or violation of a presumptive contract, trust, or confidence that produces moral and psychological conflict within a relationship amongst individuals, between organizations or between individuals and organizations.

Everything points to one person. The source of these emotions and ideas is all because of a single person.

Viktor Nikiforov.

Sure he may seem sweet, kind, fun, and all, but only one-one-truly knows what lies beneath that façade of his.

L/n M/n.

As much as the H/l H/c haired male tries to deny it, the facts are all there and they all point to the silver haired male. The constant struggle between his own emotions about the blue eyed male are ripping him apart. One day it's okay, the next it's all for not, then it's okay, before it crashes once more. Everyday is a constant battle for the S/c male, and each time he tells himself it'll be okay when it won't..

They started dating when they debuted as Senior Figure Skaters, it was a simple run in with each other and a captivation that had them drawn to each other. They were very in love, and it seemed like nothing could ever tear them apart... Almost nothing...

The Russian was seen with a brunette one day going into and out of a hotel. Viktor was seen with a blond one day going into a love hotel. Viktor was seen with a red head in a shopping center being "too friendly".. Viktor was seen with multiple people on various occasions.. Each time his explanation would be along the lines of, "Don't worry, that was just the press' misunderstanding" or "That was a childhood friend of mine" or even the truth with him saying "It was a mistake and that person meant nothing to me."

M/n grew distressed and suffered internally. Crying and screaming inside while he smiles and laughs on the outside. Whenever Viktor went out, M/n would busy himself with housework or choreography with his coach-anything to make him forget about Viktor's infidelity...