Viktor Nikiforov{1/2}

Viktor X Figure Skater!Male!Reader

From: Yuri On Ice –Anime

{I'll Love You...}

"What do you have planned for my free skate program?" The H/l H/c haired male asked his dark haired coach.

"I was thinking about doing something to catch everyone's eyes, but it may be too intense.." The tan male answered as they walked through the park to get to the skating arena for the Sochi Grand Prix Finals.

"What did you have in mind? Maybe I can skate it." M/n suggested as they continued to walk.

"It was supposed to be sort of an Eros style but a more mature sort of Eros, you know?" Rei started as M/n nodded his head."You were supposed to skate a song about love-be it forbidden, hidden, or whatever you want to make of it."

"Did you make the choreography already?" M/n asked.

"Yeah, I had your little brother record with my phone and a camera...." Rei started before their faces grew pale.

"WE FORGOT YUURI AT THE HOTEL!!" They yelled in shock.

"I HAVE TO-"

"Head to the arena M/n! I'll go get him-and I'll send you the video!" The older male interrupted as he already started running back to their hotel.

"I'm a terrible brother..." M/n mumbled as he ran a S/c hand through his Wavy/Straight/Etc H/l H/c hair.

"Who's a terrible brother?"

"Fucking fuck!" M/n jolted as he turned around to face whoever scared him."Viktor you scared me!" M/n said as he steadied his breathing.

"сожалею, I didn't mean to scare you." Viktor chuckled.
{Sorry}

"What're you doing here?" M/n asked.

"I was just wandering around and taking a look at my surroundings." The Russian male answered with a smile. "So is this little brother of yours like you as well?" Viktor asked.

"Not entirely, I mean we have the common interest of our love for skating and food, but we also have differences-besides our four year age difference." M/n started. "Yuuri is more introverted and shy, he's not very confident in his skating but he's still part of the top figure skaters of the Japan Skating Federation just like I am. So I guess we differ personality wise but we can also be very alike." M/n ended before he glanced at Viktor's intense stare that gave him the reassurance that he was listening.

"You're his idol actually." M/n said.

"Idol? Really?" Viktor asked in shock.

"Yes, he looks up to you a lot and admires your way of skating. Why don't you let me introduce you to him sometime-maybe after the opening ceremony today?" M/n asked.

"Of course, anything for my красивый фигурист!" Viktor smiled.

"Thanks Viktor, but what do those words mean?" M/n asked.

"It means 'little friend'." Viktor smiled with slight rosy cheeks.

"I'm not little, I'm just vertically challenged baka.." M/n pouted with a slight blush.

"I mean it in a good way M/n." Viktor chuckled as he ruffled M/n's H/l H/c hair.

"You better have ViVi, but hey we're here!" M/n said as he tugged the blue eyed Russian male towards the entrance.

They went through the entrance and towards the dressing rooms as they smiled and greeted their fellow skaters. M/n took Viktor to his dressing room and sat him on the couch.