Imagine #7

Sorry for the wait!!! Final exams are nearing but soon I will be out for the summer and will have double amount of time to write!! ❤️Thanks for sticking with me.
-KG❤️
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Boredom.....pure boredom was all you felt as you lay there on your bed in your private quarters. You wanted to do something, but......you didn't want to move.
"No, it's fine I'll patch it up, gimme 5 seconds." You heard a distant voice say. Poe. You suddenly felt a hug smile tug at your lips, you knew exactly what you were going to do that day. You casually strolled outside to find him working under the X-Wing, tiptoeing as you got closer to the vehicle. You got even closer,.....You were almost ready to pop out and scare the hell out of this man....excitment bubbling up inside you...you rose up, hands formed like claws aaand--
"Y/N......don't. even. think about it."
"Poe?!? Seriously?!? Agh!! I was SO frickin' close!"
"Yeah," he peeks out. "And you SO frickin' failed."
You groan at his undying attempt at humor. "I hate you."
"No you don't." He chuckled. "Hand me that screw over there,will ya?"
"What's the magic words?"
"Please??"
"Magic wordSSSS"
"Please Baby Doll?"
You giggled and handed the screw to him. After he had finished with that, he got out from under the ship and walked your way. He took your hand and the two of you walked to your private quarters. It was late in the day and the sun had already said it's goodbye and the moon was bright out above. You watched as Poe changed from dirty uniform to a t-shirt and some shorts. He looked sooo tired. You simply pulled him into bed with you and the two of you lay there, your head on his chest, and drift slowly off to sweet sleep.

That one kinda sucked sorry I'm trying but I'm running a bit low on inspiration!!!! Would love it if you guys commented some thoughts/prompts!
-KG❤️