Imagine #19

For: violet17_
(I made up some things and planets so flow with me!)

Four nights...four WHOLE nights you had spent waiting for a sign....only to be met with disappointment. Tythres (your planet) had nothing as far as you were concerned. You needed that blaster, and you didn't see any way of you getting it. All hope was lost in your eyes...no going back now.
You stopped....a certain smell alerted your senses. You looked to the right and far ahead, thick, gray smoke piled and infiltrated the air. Because of how hot it was, you figured it was a strong hallucination, but you decided to follow anyway. Halfway there, you heard a man's voice yelling curses at the air and you could see ahead of you a very inoperable X-Wing. From what you could see, there was no fixing that thing even with the smartest galaxy mechanics. You got a closer look at the man, who was frankly quite handsome. Perfect black locks, crisp jawline, his frame was built very well and pretty soon you found yourself swooning.
"Hey!! Hey, over here!!" He said, catching sight of you and making his way over.
"Wouldn't happen to have any spare parts, would ya?" He called.
"I may have a little but erm...your x-wing seems to uhhh...be a little beyond fixing." You smiled. He just chuckled softly, making you weak at the knees.
"Well, it's worth a shot...could you maybe take a look at it?" He asked.
"Sure, I may have some extra little things for you." You said, reaching out your hand.
"Y/N. You are?"
"Poe. Poe Dameron, resistance pilot."
The two of you walked to the x-wing and you took a look inside while Poe went off somewhere to try and get in contact with the Resistance base. You had made it halfway through the wing and that's when you saw it. The Skelqs blaster. You stared at it for a long time.....you couldn't believe you had actually found one. You knew stealing was wrong...but this was a once in a lifetime opportunity that you could possibly never encounter again. You decided to take a risk. Snatching the blaster off the control panel table, you made a run for it. You ran through the door and didn't look back, regretting every thought leading to this theft. You turned a sharp corner and rammed head on into a body, causing the blaster to fall out of your arms and at the feet of the person.
"Ay, ouch..." You massaged your head slightly where it had hit the hardest and slowly got up to meet the brown eyes of a new man. He was tall, nice dark skin and had a small afro on top.
"Why hello." His deep voice rang through. He picked up the blaster and looked back and forth from you to the blaster for a long while.
"Care to...explain?" He asked calmly.
"Uh......" You sighed. "I'm sorry. It's just..."
"Mhm?" He urged.
"I've been searching for the Skelqs for God knows how long....I figured I'd take a shot in the dark plus it could be my one and only chance of actually finding something and earning my mentor's pride. I didn't mean to cause and upset....I apologize." You looked down at the floor, ashamed and embarrassed.
"That's all?" You snapped around to see a confused Poe, leaning in the doorframe. "If you had just asked me, it honestly would've been a repayment for the extra parts."
"I'm sorry...I don't steal...at least I never have until now." You pleaded.
"It's alright, Tiger." Poe said calmly. "Finn couldn't do anything to ya anyway." He laughed, gesturing towards the human rock you had run into. You cracked a nervous smile.
"Just don't let it happen again, 'cause pretty soon I won't have any more." He chuckled. You were just relieved to be forgiven.

Soooo....this was a new one for me...I hope you still like it! I hope it turns out okay and is cute enough!