Imagine #14

(This one's a bit different, always trying something new😂It's SUPER early and you were kinda hungry so you asked a sleepy Poe to get you something from the Mess Hall)
----------------------------------------
Clock read 3:45 AM. Another sleepless night. You turned over on your side to see your handsome boyfriend, Poe Dameron, in a sweet slumber. You loved seeing him in such a calm state, lips parted slightly and his soft snoring filled the room. However, your boredom began to feel unbearable so you did what you LOVED to do most......bother Poe. You reached your finger up as slow as possible to Poe's face.
"Boop." You tapped his nose. Of course, he didn't wake up so....you did it again.
"Boop." Still nothing. Hmm. Okay...you tried again.
"Boop." And again.
"Boop." Aaaaaand again.
"Boop Boop." You were astounded at how he had still stayed asleep. You were just about to go in for a seventh 'boop' and was startled by a hand that quickly grabbed your finger.
"You 'boop' me again and I will personally slice off your hand with a saber." Poe said, while keeping his eyes closed. You giggled.
"Meanie." You stuck your tongue out and he just smiled. It was quiet for a moment.
"Poe?"
"Whaaaat"
"I'm hungry...could you get me something to ea--"
"You have GOT to be kidding me." His eyes snapped open, making you laugh.
"Oh c'mon Poe, pweeeease?" You poked out your bottom lip.
"Nooooo don't do that...." Poe groaned as he buried his face into his pillow.
"Poe pleeeease it's only one timeee?" You made another pouty face.
"Oh gosh, Y/N...." He stared at you for a while. "Fine."
"YES!"
He stood up and turned around. "C'mon," he said as he motioned for you to get on his back.
"You know you owe me for this, Y/N...."
"I knoooow." You smiled and kissed his cheek. "I love you, Poe."
"Yeah, Yeah, I love you too, Tiger." He smirked. The two of you made it to the mess hall and you decided on what to eat. As you ate, you sat on the counter top while Poe stood in between your legs and occasionally kissed your nose in between bites. The two of you ate and talked until the sun came out..........or until Poe fell asleep at the table.
*************************
I know! It sucks! But I really just wanted to do one that I had had in my head for a while now so there ya have it!😉
Love you guys!
KG❤️