Chapter 6: Strong

I was about to give in to my temptation when there was a knock at the door. I hid the bag of cocaine and opened the front door. It was KJ.

"Hey. Come in."

He walked in and looked around.

"Nice place for a kid."

KJ wasn't exactly excited about the baby. He wanted me to get an abortion. We just started back talking back again.

"Can you do something for me?"
"Sure."
"I accidentally grabbed a box of Kaneshia's things."

We walked to my bedroom and I pointed to the box.

"Thanks. Can you take care of something else for me?"
"Of course."

I pull the bag of cocaine from under the dresser and handed it to him.

"D-did you use?"
"Almost. Then I thought about the baby."
"You're really gonna be a single mom."
"Yeah."

My phone ranged and I saw that it was Kaneshia.

"Hey."
"Kira, Luke is here and he wants to know where you live."
"Don't tell him."
"Kira, he's the father. He should be there."
"No, Kaneshia!"

I hung up and threw my phone on the bed.

"Everything okay?"
"Luke's looking for me."
"Want me to handle it?"
"No."
"I'll be back after I drop this off."

I nodded and he grabbed the box and left.

Luke POV

After Kaneshia refused to tell me where Kira was now living, I just sat in the car outside their house and tried to think. A blue Toyota Prius pulled up behind me and a man got out and went to the back of the car and pulled out a box. He walked up to Kaneshia house and knocked on the door. She opened it and grabbed the box and said something to him. When she closed the door he got a phone call and as he was passing my car, I heard him say he was on his way to Kira house. He cranked up his car, so I told the driver to follow him. The guy finally stopped at a apartment complex. He got out his car and knocked on a door and that's when I saw her. She looked so beautiful and was starting to show. I got out the car and she gasped when she saw me.

"H-how did you find me?"
"Hello to you too, Kira.", I said with a grin.
"Luke.", she said with a glare.
"I followed your friend.", I said while nodding toward the guy behind her.
"What do you want?"
"You and our baby."
"I don't want you to -"
"Kira, that's my baby!"
"It's not yours. I lied. I'm sorry."
"W-what?"
"It's KJ's.", she said looking towards the shocked guy behind her.

I couldn't stand in front of her anymore. I had to get away from her. I got in the car and told the driver to take me home.

Kira POV:

"Kira, what the fuck? We only fucked once. Why didn't you tell me? When we're you go-"
"It's not yours. I just didn't want Luke to try and take it away from me."
"Kira, he's the father and he should be a part of his or her's life."
"No, my baby has me and my family. That's all it needs."
"Kira, c-"
"He's not going to be involved. End of discussion, KJ."

He just nodded and stared off at the wall. I sat down beside him, not saying a word.

I know this chapter is short, but in the next chapter PREPARE FOR A TIME JUMP😱😱😱😱😋😋😋😋😆😏😍😍😍😍😍😍😍