Chapter 18: And back to reality

Sorry it took me so long to update. I chose not to write any honeymoon chapters, so this chapter takes place two weeks after Luke and Kira get married.

Luke POV:

We were almost home and even though the honeymoon was amazing. We missed Kari. I looked over to Kira and smiled when I saw her rubbing her baby bump. I placed my hand on top of hers that was on her stomach. She was still in a great mood from when I...surprised her in the shower this morning before we left. We finally arrived home and we were attacked with hugs when we walked though the door from Kari, Kaneshia and KJ. Kari kissed Kira's baby bump and then she pulled on my pants leg, signaling me to pick her up. I lifted her off the ground and she wrapped her arms around me.

"I missed you daddy."
"I missed you too baby girl."
"So, is the honeymoon over?"

I looked at Kira who started laughing.

"Umm, yes. I think so."
"Daddy, what do you do on a honeymoon?"
"Umm, well..you uh you get to know each other."
"I thought you do that before the wedding."
"Umm, baby, are you hungry?"
"Yes, daddy."

Kari ran into the kitchen. I looked at Kira to see her face red.

"That wasn't funny."
"It was."

She walked into the kitchen. I walked behind her to see her putting rocky road ice cream on a plate with a banana and animal crackers.

"Eww mommy."
"It's what the baby wants."
"The baby's nasty."

I chuckled and handed Kari a bag of animal crackers. I watched as Kira put the banana in her mouth and the more I watched, the tighter my jeans got. Kira looked up and saw it.

"Umm, I think you have a little problem there."

I blushed and went upstairs to our bedroom.

Kira POV:

I looked up from my plate and the first thing that caught my eye was Luke's boner.

"Umm, I think you have a little problem there."

He turned red and walked out the kitchen. After Kari and I finished eating, she went to her bedroom to watch TV and I went to Luke's and I bedroom. I walked in on him jacking off on the bed with his eyes closed. He didn't know I was in the room. I closed the door and locked it. He began moaning. I tiptoed over to him and licked the tip. His eyes widened and he then pushed my head down on his penis and made me gag on it. I began bobbing my head on it until his legs starting shaking.

"Wait for me."

He nodded and pulled my panties off. He rubbed my clit and began licking it. He started fingering my pussy as he licked my clit. After a while I was ready to burst. I spit on my hand and started jacking his off. Within 30 seconds, we both burst. Luke fell beside me and I put my head on his chest.

Luke POV:

"Kira, you're my first real love."
"What?"
"I mean I dated girls, but I never loved them."
"What about Cara?"
"Kira, I've told you a million times. I don't love her. It was just sex. I wanted you-"
"-How could you not love someone you've been with for 5 years?"
"Because every-"
"What?"
"Nothing."
"Tell me."
"I pretended that she was you every time we had sex. I would close my eyes because it was the only way I could finish."
"Oh. Wow."
"Did you love Dak?"
"I don't know. I think the whole reason I reconnected with him was because he reminded me of you. He was caring and he told me he loved me."
"What about my brother?"
"Seriously? Luke, he looks just like you."
"Kira, I'm glad all of that stuff happened and that we got to explore on our own before we found each other again. Because if we hadn't, I don't know if you'd even stay with me."
"What do you mean?"
"At that point in my life, I was really into my career. I feel like I probably would've never been around for you then."
"Oh."

I looked at her and saw her bite her lip and I knew something was bothering her.

"What is it?"
"Nothing."
"Kira, tell me. No secrets remember?"
"You're gonna hate me."
"I told you when I put that ring on your finger that I would love you forever and I meant that."
"I had an abortion after Kari."