Chapter 15: Hide and seek

Kira POV:

I don't think he noticed us, so I hurried and got Kari in the car and drove us home. I put Kari to bed and then called Luke and told him everything. He was there in 10 minutes. He burst in and hugged me.

"Are you okay?"
"I'm fine."
"Will you stay the night?"

He nodded and took my hand and guided me to the bedroom. I couldn't fall asleep, so we talked for awhile. I was laying down as Shane sat up, rubbing up and down on my thighs.

"Shane."
"Yea?"
"Did you only come over to have sex?"
"What?"
"Every time you're horny, you rub my thighs because you know it turns me on."

He blushed.

"There's a 5 year old right next door, Luke."
"Another reason you should move in with me. Kari will be across the hall and my bedroom is soundproof, but we'll be able to hear her."
"Ugh...Alright you win. We'll move in with you."
"Really?"
"Yes."

We both leaned in to kiss when Kari walked through the door.

"Mommy, I can't sleep. Hi daddy"

She waved at Luke and then started rubbing her eyes.

"Neither can I. Come here baby."

She climbed in bed between us and I pulled the blanket on the three of us. I turned out the lamp and we all drifted off to sleep. The next morning, I woke up the next morning entangled in Luke's arms. He had a tight grip on me. I could hear the TV on downstairs. I guess Kari got up early. We were facing each other and his morning wood was pressing against my sweat pants. The more he moved, the better it felt. I began moaning and eventually I woke Luke up. He looked at me and then looked down. He started chuckling. I straddled him and attacked his neck with kisses and then we started dry humping. He started moaning and flipped us over, so he was on top. He was about to take my pants, but he stopped and looked at me and then walked out the door. Did I do something? I walked out and went downstairs to find him playing with Kari.

Kari POV: (first time I ever did a POV for Kari)

Daddy came downstairs and he played with my dolls with me. Mommy came down a few minutes later.
"What's her name?"
"That's Chloe."
"What about him?"
"Kendrick."

Mommy and daddy started talking about something, but I never know what they were talking about.

"You wanna tell me what is wrong."
"Can we not talk about this in front of her?"
Daddy stood up and they walked to the kitchen. I could still hear them. They was arguing about something called sex. I went in the kitchen and they stopped when they saw me. I tugged on Daddy's pants leg.

"Daddy, what's sex?"

He kept opening his mouth and closing it and he kept looking at mommy.

"It's, uh, it's a game that you can't play until you are a lot older."
"Mmm OK. Mommy, I'm hungry."
"Okay, what do you want to eat?"
"Doughnut!"
"I think we ate them all. Do you want me to make you a fruit salad?"

I nodded and sat on the chair and waited for her to finish. A few minutes later, she put the bowl in front of me and gave me a fork.

Kira POV

While Kari was eating, I grabbed Luke and took him to my room.

"What is wrong, Luke?"
"Nothing."
"You were ready to jump me last night and this morning you didn't wanna touch me. Is it because I'm pregnant?"
"Yes. Ki-"
"It's because I'm getting fat now."
"What? No, Kira that's not it."
"If you wanna leave go ahead. I did this alone before and I can do it again."
"Kira, I'm scared. There's a person in there. What if I hurt him?"
"You won't. I ha-"

I cut myself off because I know the next words that were about to come out my mouth would hurt him.

"You what?"
"Nothing."
"Kira, no secrets remember?"
"I had sex with someone when I was pregnant with Kari."

As soon as those words came out of my mouth, his eyes change. I could see every emotion he felt. He was angry, upset and confused all at the same time.

"Who was it?"
"Just some guy."
"What's his name?"

I bit my lip and looked away. He made me look at him.

"Justin."
"Justin who?"
"Strong."

I saw the rage in his eyes heighten.

"My brother!"