Green House

I woke up the next morning alone and , sadly enough, clothed for the most part. I was content with doing more, but what Hamilton had done to him had messed with his head, which I was in no place to argue with.

I don't know how or when he managed to sneak out without waking me up. Infact, I don't know why he wanted to.

But, for all I knew he probably got spooked, so I didn't question it.

I checked the clock on my phone and jumped with fear. The Greenhouse opening was at 1 and it was 12:43.

I rolled myself off the bed and began frantically changing and adjusting my ragged apearance in the mirrors. I was still technically wearing last night's makeup, so I just wiped the mascara out from under my eyes and added a few finishing touches.

Really I didn't need to look great, but since I was the person who was selected for the internship, I knew I was probably expected to show my face.

I threw on a pair of leggings under my long sleeping shirt, a pair of hiking boots and a jacket.

Grabbing my purse and phone I clamberd out the door.

Checking my phone again I winced, time always goes faster when you're going to be late.

Luckily I wouldn't be too late, the greenhouse wasn't too far from my dorm. I just needed to drop by and then I would go find Peter.

It was colder than it had been in a little while. Spring was just on the horizon, but it didn't feel that way today.

I walked quickly through campus until I could see the small crowd congregating around a stage in front of the shiny new greenhouse.

Just as I was nearing the audience my phone buzzed in my pocket.

The sight of Lorne's name on the screen made me grit my teeth.

I put the phone to my ear and snapped, "What?"

"You know I had to tell him."

"I most certainly think you didnt. Unless you had proof."

"It looked like proof enough."

"Did it look like I was fucking straddling him?" I yelled, granting me a few confused looks from passersby.

In a slightly more hushed voice, I added, "No you just assumed the worst. I thought we were friends but if you really trust me that little I guess I was wrong."

"We are friends, but he's my friend too, and I think he would want to know if there was a guy in your room."

"A guy I had no intension of doing anything with." I ignored all the memories of what I had actually done last night. I wouldn't have done any of it if I hadn't become single all of the sudden.

"I find that hard to believe Bo."

"Well it doesn't matter now, we're not friends anymore, if we ever were. So go fuck yourself." And with that, I hung up.

I pushed my way into the crowd hoping it would be a quick opening so I could move on.

The Dean of the school was standing at the podium, giving some speech about philanthropy and education. I was trying to listen but my phone kept going off in my pocket.

It was Lorne, of course, calling and sending many unsavory text messages. I was going through the phone trying to figure out how to block him when the Dean announced the donor, someone named Randall something.

I didn't really look up, I was way more focused on never hearing from Lorne again.

Eventually, I found the magical button that blocked him and the calls and texts stopped coming.

But my sigh of relief caught in my throat as I looked up. The phone slipped from my fingers, but I didn't even feel it.

Standing at the podium, in a pressed gray suit, was the master, smiling down at me.

*******END OF PART 2***********

The third and final part of this book is coming up next, what do you guys think will go down?!?!?!

I'm super jazzed for it, it's going to be so intense!

Also I'd really like to thank everyone who follows this story and has been so supportive with all your reads, comments and votes. This story is 3rd in paranormal today and I couldn't have done it without you!!!