2

Lie, lie, liar,

Liar, you'll pay for your sins,

So tell me how does it feel?

How does it feel to be like you

I think your mouth should be quiet,

'Cause it never tells the truth.

TW // asotm reference/s

Tuesday 22nd March 2007

I've been attending Belleville High for almost two weeks now and have become best friends with Hayley Williams; the girl who I met on my first day here.

I've learnt some more about that Gerard guy. I saw him smoking outside of school a couple times and it turns out that, remember those kids smoking some weird ass shit during my first day? Gerard gave it to them. I caught him.

Last week he was smoking in class and Mr Kensington told him off. Gerard just shouted at the teacher to fuck off then stormed out of class.

One more thing; Hayley told me that he tried to break into the school at midnight this one time so he could change one of his exam grades or something.

He's not all bad, though.

I've seen him wearing multiple band shirts: Pulp, The Smashing Pumpkins, Black Flag, Radiohead, Nirvana and Misfits. Naming just a few.

I also may or may not have eavesdropped on a few of his conversations. I gained some knowledge of the raven-haired boy from that too. Things like, he built his brothers bass guitar because there weren't any for sale that were small enough and he plays some guitar as well as singing.

After the longest walk in my life down a fucking corridor, I walk into my Physics lesson, late, and collapse into my seat beside Hayley.

After the teacher had taken the register there was an uproar of whispers and giggles.

"What are they all talking and laughing about?" I questioned Hayley.

"You know that Gerard guy?"

"Yeah..." How could I forget him?

"Well apparently everyone is in on this thing where we try to spread as many rumours about him as we possibly can and whoever spreads the most rumours or the craziest rumour wins. It's stupid, really," she sighed.

"I don't see how that can be in any way entertaining though..." I frowned.

"I guess they just wanna drive him to the edge and get him all stressed out".

"So far I've heard: 'he slept with the media teacher', 'he tried to shoot his younger brother', 'he's cheating on his girlfriend with the history teacher'." Hayley mimicked.

"Bullshit. All of it."

"I know, right?"

"CLASS! QUIET!" Mrs. Turner shouted.

"The history teacher is an old guy anyway!" Hayley whispered, giggling a bit along with me.

"Detention! Both of you!" I really hated this teacher.

"Us?" Hayley questioned, gesturing to her an I.

"Yes you two!"

"But we didn't even do anythi--"

"I don't care! You're both staying an extra half an hour here once school finishes an that's that!"

Damn it.