9

Louder than your love,

A stray atomic bomb.

Monday 3rd April 2007

We were lying on Gee's bed with Deadpool playing on his television. We were both stuffing our faces with any snacks we could find, both of us laughing as I blushed at of the inappropriate innuendos.

Near to what I thought was the end of the film, Gee turned to me and just looked at me.

I felt myself blush and I giggled, turning towards him, "what?"

His head was slightly tilted to his right and he wouldn't break his gaze away from me even when he knew that I was aware of the fact that he was staring at me.

"Gee, c'mon," I tried to encourage him to talk to me but he ignored me once again. I closed my eyes and sighed in frustration. When I opened them, he was leaning forward towards me.

Everything was happening in slow motion and my heart increasingly grew in speed. I didn't know whether to lean in or stay still. My body had practically froze anyway so I stuck with that.

Gerard's eyes were still open and gazing into my own and, even though it was an oddly comfortably intense moment, I couldn't help but feel slightly scared.

Gee leaned in further as he placed his cold hands on my sides, making me gasp softly. He pushed me down onto my back and I felt my breathing become shaky and uneven. I was so scared.

Terrified.

One million thoughts came flooding into my head all at once.

He promised you that this was just two guys hanging out.

Did he lie to you on purpose?

What if he's just using you?

Do you want this?

I felt myself the blush spread across my cheeks yet again as inappropriate thoughts spiked into my mind.

I was suddenly snapped back into reality when I felt weight upon me. My eyes had been closed and, when I opened them, I saw that Gee was straddling me.

He leaned in once again and my heartbeat sped up all over again, his freezing hands still on my sides and now moving underneath my shirt, making me flinch at the cold contact.

He smirked that stupid fucking smirk and I swear my heart melted in an instant.

I then realised what was actually happening...

Gerard began to tickle me up and down my sides. It didn't take too long and I was giggling like crazy along with him. He wouldn't stop and I couldn't pry him off of me as he was on top of my an far too strong compared to me anyway.

I begged and begged for him to stop and, after what feeling like an eternity, he eventually did.

He was still giggling quietly as he got off of me and lay down beside me.

I was slightly breathless and my chest hurt from all of the laughing.

Gee slipped his arm around my shoulder, moving onto his side from his former position on his back. I felt his other arm slip around my waist and he pulled me close to him.

He lay onto his back again with me still cuddled up to him an I rested my head on his chest, feeling his steady heartbeat and comparing it to the quickened one that was my own. I blushed and my breathing hitched as I felt that hand that was once rested on my waist move to my ass before Gee pulled me even closer to him. I tangled our legs and nuzzled my face into the crook of his neck, closing the space between us.

We lay that way as my heartbeat slowly became more regular. I felt my eyes become heavy and soon closed them.

I smiled to myself, happy that the last thing I heard that day was Gerard adorable whimper of a yawn before he too fell asleep, still holding me protectively.