21

So give me all your poison,

And give me all your pills,

And give me all your hopeless hearts,

And make me ill.

Friday 27th May 2007

Gee's POV

It's been a month since Frank and I started dating and god has it been a rollercoaster. A rollercoaster with sex stops, of course, but a rollercoaster nevertheless. God, I love him. I love him with all of my heart, I really do. My parents still don't know that we're dating or even talk but I'm glad I took his virginity, and hopefully he is too, but I wish I'd have lost mine to him instead of that stupid girl from that club when we were drunk.

While we're on the topic of drunks, give me a moment to mention Bert McFuckfaceCracken.

He's only gone and told the fucking principal about when I called Mrs Paraya a, quote, "filthy cum sack slut bag" when she failed me twice in a row. He also told the principal about the time I sabotaged Mr Gallagher's office and the time I set off the fire alarm to get out of math class then blamed it on skunk-haired Jack Barakat. So now I've been suspended for two weeks.

So those were the events of today and now I'm walking home with Frank as usual, but it's not that usual you see because I'm experiencing a right shitstorm of a panic due to the near future. What's happening in the near future, you ask? I'm gonna have to confront my vehemently enraged parents on the reason for my school suspension.

Frank's trying his absolute best to calm me down and i really do appreciate it but it's not helping. It's making him panic. I can see it in his eyes even though he's trying to hide it.

I stop walking all of a sudden then reach out and catch Frank in my embrace, silencing him and feeling the both of us relax at the contact. "Alright?"

"Yeah."

"Good."

I hear him giggle that pot-head giggle that I'm so in love with and then he says, "we gonna keep walking now or are we just gonna stand here hugging like a pair of fucking mugs?"

We let go of each other but not completely as our hands are still connected to one another and we continue walking down the final road. Frank kisses my cheek quickly before crossing over the road that separates us and going into his house.

I stand at my front door and take a deep breath, feeling my shoulders heave.

I walk up the few steps and stop on the third before knocking on the door after hesitating several times.

I hear loud, booming footsteps.

Then I hear a few locks being pushed around.

Then I hear the final click of the handle and obnoxious creak of the door as it opens, only for me to then see a furious Mom and Dad stood before me.

Shit.