15

'Cause, baby, you're dead to me,

I'll mourn you when you go,

Baby, you're dead to me,

I'll mourn you when you go.

TW // homophobia

Saturday 8th April 2007

It was 12:37 on a Saturday and what was I doing? Trying to learn the famous riff from Led Zeppelin's "Stairway To Heaven" and miserably failing.

I eventually gave up and tossed my guitar aside, deciding that lying on my bed and staring at my ceiling would make me a much better guitarist than actually playing guitar.

I was zoned out on the blank canvas that was my ceiling for god knows how long until I was awoken to reality by a quick "ping!" from my phone. I turned onto my side and grabbed my phone, opening my messages and reading the recent one.

G💕✨: wanna go out to a restaurant later?

Oh. My. God.

Was it a date?

Surely it wasn't a date.

Maybe he just wanted to see what it would be like if we actually went on a date?

Should I even go?

Will anyone else be th-- Frank.

Shut up.

I quickly typed out a quick reply.

xFrankx: sure! I'll Justin get dressed.

xFrankx: *Justin
xFrankx: ugh! *Justin

xFrankx: IM GOING TO KMS *just

G💕✨: haha ok. I'll be over at 5, Pumpkin. Btw I changed ur name on my contacts to XxJu5t1nxX 😂

XxJu5t1nxX: fuck u

I rushed over to my closet, throwing my phone down onto my bed as I did so, and rummaged through it frantically.

After what felt like half an hour of searching, even though it was probably only 10 minutes, I finally found something to wear.

I'd picked out a white, long sleeved, button up shirt, a red tie and black skinny jeans (duh!).

I was now looking at the pile of shoes in the corner of my room, trying to decide what pair of Converse to wear.

Red?

No.

Black?

No.

Blue?

Hell no!

What about green then?

You gotta be joking.