No words....(Yandere Nate X Reader)

Your.P.O.V

My hands...my feet...my whole body is cold....cold in pain.....brusies,scars and blood are covering my whole body. I lay down in this hard bed as my legs were chain. i stared into the ceiling thinking....of how my life was horrible...and mistake.....i blame myself to choose this path..I should have said that....this is what i get.....My friends, familys and other people that i known.....were death...their pale bodys were rotten flash...disgusting........It was all my fault....my own fault.....i wish i didnt exist....i was too kind hearted bastard to everyone....i cant be rough to anyone because i was too soft inside....too soft....no matter how rough and rude they are... I have no friends back then.....

i always replay them with kindness....It is pretty much hard for me to handle their rudeness but in the end...it was worth it...i haved a lot of bullys once. i always been bullied by all the people in my class...they hate me....they disgust me...they were jealous of me.....I was defenceless back then....i always cried like a baby and always tell to my mom for what the bullys did to me....But mom always said to me....Dont be a loser.....Be strong and fight show them you arent a coward....show them who's the boss...show them how courage and brave you are and in the end....they will obey you. My heart shines because thats the first time mom ever said that to me.

So the next day i did what mom told me. I make a stand the next day went i give a speech to the class. My heart beating so fast that i might failed to convinced them...but i am not...i held my courage and bravery in me to show them what my true form is. It takes time for the people to listen to me....but in the end they did...listen to me...feeling sorry about themself for what they did...some of them cried. I am glad that works......That day i was pretty much the leader in class the people that bullys me (which is everyone) said sorry to me...and i forgive them.

Till 2 days later thats where i met "Him"............Morning as always time to school.....But sadly i woke up pretty much late and i havent to make a run to school. i arrived at the school. While i was running on the way to my class i bumped someone from the back and make me and the person fall. i apologized to the person as i met its eyes. A light black eyes.....along with his hair...A young man.....I blushed of how handsome he is. The boy just rub his hair saying he should be the one thats sorry because he walked slow. But i protest i should be the one who said sorry because i was pretty much running and not look whats in front of me. The boy smile and asked me my name. I smiled too telling him my name. He just giggle saying that my name means (insert your name or whatever but it must have a meaning) I just simply blush of his compliment. i asked him whats his name he just answered hi As name is Nathan but everyone calls him Nate. I asked him what class is he in. He simply said that his (insert class) the same as i am and he said his a new student.

Speaking of class we were late! So i just pulled Nate's hand and we both make a run to our class. i swung the door open making the students and the teachers stoped and looked at me. The students just giggling and kinda laugh looking at me. i was confuse what they were laughing about till i realize that i was holding Nate's hand. i let go off his hand looking away blushing. the teacher went up to us and told me to sit down in my place while Nate introduce himself in front of the class. He looked around and stop as he layed his eyes on me smilling at me and waved i simply waved him back. The teacher told Nate to sit next to me. My heart started to beat fast once again. Afterwards the class started.

Nate and i smiled each other as we have a little chat to know each other a little bit about ourself. i was pretty much supraise that Nate can play pretty much all the instrument. he said he was pretty much skilled in guitars then the others. I have to admit that he is a cute nerdy boy...really cute one.

One week or two weeks later Nate and I were close friends. but......a little by little...something change....Nate started to act weird towards me....what i mean is weird is that he is pretty much protective.....He cant let me talk to the boys or even hangout with them. He always followed me whenever i go he just cant leave me alone......Nate once punched one of my friends in the face because my friend (His a boy btw) Touching my shoulder. Nate gets detantion after school. Also Nate's true form werea little been since through out the day that he is pretty much a short temper.

After that day......the next day.......one of the student in out class were killed...the cause was a multiple knife was stabed in their neck and chest....and it turns out to be one of my friends that nate just just punch....the police cant find the evidence of who did this......

It happens again 4 or 5 days later.......yes......this time...is also....my friend....my best friend....her name is F/N......The cause was someone push her at the top of the roof. So once again the police cant find any proof who did this.....

It happen...again...and again.....till some of the students in our class started to move...Nate....also acted weird everyday....he kept......smilling to himself......what is wrong with him? i also started to not talk to him for awhile......But....he kept following like always...i tell him to stay away from me but he didnt he just kept doing that.....

Everyday day and night i can feel a pair of eyes watching me even though no one was there....i felt i been watched........

Till one day......after i finished class that is science.....Nate came up to me and tell me that he likes me...no...Loves me....But sadly i replied i only liked him as a friend......i dont want to have a relationship to anyone....again...since i been cheated once and it broke my heart to piecies. This is my first time that i see Nate gets so furious he just sad nothing and stomped away. Everyday Nate stared at me always...but with angered in his face since i told him that yesterday......He started to ignore me when i ask him something...

6 days later.....that is the day where my nightmare begins.....i was walking on my way to home after buying a groceries in the supermarket by myself. it was raining heavily and the sky is already dark. i was walking to a dark alley as i feel someone was behind me...i looked back....but no one is in there....just as i turn around i can feel a pair of hands on my mouth as i struggle. And soon my eyes started to close...passed out.....

And thats.....where.....i woke up laying in bed.....i was in a cell with a couple of chains in my legs and hand. my eyes widen in horror as i looked at my right seeing....Nate starring at me smilling sitting in the chair with his arm crossed. His smile.......that smile....i dont recognize anymore.....It was madness....insanity......He walked up to me and sits down in bed as i backed away from him but he kept closing to me till he pinned me down. He whispered in my ears sending me shivers in spine...he told me....he told me....that his the one who brutaly murdered my friends to death....also....my tears started to stream down my face as he mention....that he killed all my familys.....he told me he did this for "Love" he said they were in the way getting me to be his. I yelled at him i dont like him that way but Nate just ignore me and keep nuzzling my neck. His last word before he puts me to sleep was

"Finally its been years for me to get you...and now your mine...."

End of chapter....

Thats the end of the chapter and yes dont ever blame meh for every god damn first shots i made is yandere..Hey! dont blame meh cause i am a yandere person mkay! Anyways i hope you love it be sure to vote if u want to and i'll see you guys next time! Byeeeeeee