The nightmare has just begin..Part 1(Yandere Nate X Reader)

Guys in this one shot I kinda stole it a little bit from this amazing person named Solstice-Arctic-Luna. It's not from Wattpad it's from devhianart. Please forgive me he/she if I took the idea. I hope you don't mind in this one shot. Just a little bit..I promise...Anyways enjoy

Your.P.O.V

It's been years....You are 18 year old already colleges and work on a place called (insert name)....It is a cafe...Cafe you always like...You dream of working on the cafe after your college is done and your dream came true. You are pretty much a maid. People visits to your cafe everyday. Everyday you always met an old faces some of them are new faces. The fact they liked you and always keeps coming to your cafe is because you kindness. Yes your kindness attract every costumers that came to your cafe. You are not that selfish person or mean person. Your not suitable to be like that.

Everyday you are filled with happiness and joy. Even your boss gaved you a lot of money for doing such a great job. You make a lot of friends till one day you met a guy and fall in love. Now his your boyfriend....his name is Mattew Patrick. Mat is a kind hearted person just like you. His carrier is making a YouTube channel called "game theory" Every theory's he makes was a success he even get the money too.

Now it's your 2 anniversary with him. Mat was planning to take you on the amusement park after you done with your work since what your doing now mopping the floor then clean dishes.

"Kyhuhuhuhu!~ Someone is pretty much exited tonight^^"

Your tilted your head a little to see your friend giving you a pout while poking your left cheek.

"It's not fair Y/N-chan~"

You just giggled and pets her head.

"Heheh don't worry Noami!^^ I am sure you will get one"

"You kept saying that! But it never happen! It's been years nyan~"

"Hehehe! Well finding a bf is hard in these days! So please take patients"

"Owh.....Whatever you say Y/N-chan!"

You moped the last floor as you put all the cleaning supplies back to where it belongs. You pack your things and grab your bag walking to the front door.

"Bye Noami!^^" you said waving your friend.

"Bye Y/N-chan! Don't forgot to bring food from the amusement park!"^^"

"Yeah!.......I hope"

"Nyah!? 0><0"

"Just kidding I will! Don't worry!"

"Phew.....alright take care Y/N!^^"

With that being said you walked off the amusement park.

Noami's.P.O.V

"I hope Y/N-chan having fun..."I said mumbling to myself as I packed up my things and leave the cafe.

It's been 3 months I been working in this cafe. Y/N-chan is pretty much my bff bestie I haved. And I loooooved her! Soooo much! Eeek! Don't get the wrong idea! I am not lesbian!>< Y/N is also the person I trust the most. My days always brighten went I am with her I mean come on! She's my only friend in the whole world! And I mean it.......

"Nyaaaah! What will Y/N-chan! Bring me! I hope izz tasty food! Nyahah~ *drools*"

(Note: Noami-San is pretty much like a frikin cute kawaii girls also she loves cats. So please if you guys are confuse why she always say 'Nyan' well it's because she's addicted to cats says. Also she is pretty much a clumsy person and energetic. Noami and you had been friend over the past 2 months also known as "besties")

I skip and skipped on my way home happily thinking what Y/N-chan will bring me but clumsily I bumped into someone making me fell to the ground.

"Owww! Gah...." I looked up and saw a man....(⬆️ in the top pic I post describes everything!!) The man smiled and lend me a hand. I accepted.

"Are you ok?"

I blushed as I saw his face. Dang his face is pretty smexy cute...(Ok Admin-chan! Stop frikin fangirling for god sake! <__<)

I laughed nervously as I tried to hide my blushes "Heheh~ It's ok!"

"Hey...are you....Y/N's friend?" The man said looking straight to my eyes. Oh~ his eyes is gracious......blaah!! Ok Noami-chan! Snap out of it idiot! Nyaaaaaah!><

"Uhh...yes! Yes I am"

"Well I was looking for her..Do you have any chance seen her?"

"Y/N-chan is going to the amusement park to celebrate her and his bf's anniversary"

Just as I said that. The man's eyes smiled fades as his eyes darken.

"Oh....I see..."

"Ye....yes"

The man turn away but I grabed his arm "Wait!"

"Yes?"

"Wha....What is your name sir?"

"Dose it matter?"

"Well! Uhh! Uhh! It's ok if you don't want to tell me! I mean! Your...umm Y/N's friend^^"

The man just give a sigh "Nate...."

"Oh...umm...I see...I am Noami by the way^^"

"I see....well....I"ll be going then"

I let go Nate's arm as he walked away. I just kept starring at him as I lose sigh of him. After his gone I jumped and fangirl like an idiot.

"Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!! His so!!! TSUNDERE!!!!!!!!!><!!!! Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!"

To be continued......