The Return.....Part 1(Yandere Nate X Protective Child Reader)

This one shot was supposed to be the continue of the "I hate daddy" one shot. So check that out first before this.

Your.P.O.V

2 years later......

You are now 14 years old. You have a new father.....A step father....But his more into....your real father...you wished....His name is...Mattew Patrick.....He loves you like his own real daughter....(Guys please dont get the wrong idea i am not shipping Mat with Morgan! No! i just dont have a choice who i should choose but hey! Mat for me is a great choice so umm deal with it!) He might be kinda over protective went you are near  to boys i mean his your father after all every father always have his kin eyes with their own daughter. Everyday your day is always a new day filled with fun and joy. For the truth you dont really have friends cause you been bullied a lot espacially with your looks because your pretty then anyone in the class. But there is one person that you believed...your own uncle Mark. Even though his your own uncle but his a fun one. He also helps your problem..Well pretty much anything you need help from him..anything.Everyday went you go home from school you often visit his house and play or he comes to your house and play or maybe sometimes he would sleepover as well! His the coolest uncle in the world!!

Right now you are standing outside the yard watering your flowers. Roses, Tulips...(insert flower), (insert flower) and orchids. You smiled brightly as you sing a song.

(insert song and lyrics)

-------------------------------

--------------------------------------

------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------

"Y/N" You turn around and saw your mom smiling at you walking towards you.

You put the water can in the ground "Mom!''

"Dear dear! look at the flowers blooming so brightly!" Your mom said as she looked at the flowers.

"Yeah!"

"Y/N"

"Hmm?"

"What's your favorite flower?"

"Roses mom!^^"

"Oh really? Then we are the same then!^^"

"Yeah!"

Mom smiled as she then looked at her wrist looking at her watch.

"Oh? It's dinner time dear. Let's get inside!"

"Sure ok!"

You and your mom went inside....You then saw your dad came home after work as he swung the door open.

"Daddy!" You said in excitement as you aproach your dad and hugged him.

"Hey sweety....I am home!"

"Aww hey hun" your mom said as she also approached your dad and hugged both of you.

Your dad smiled and kissed your moms head "Hey love"

As you and your both parents snuggle each other like a family. But little you don't know....there is someone watching...watching the three of you....Where? It could be anywhere.....

"I am going to get you....My sweet little princess Y/N....tonight...."

To be continued.....