I hate daddy....Part 1(Dad Nate X Child Reader)

Your.P.O.V

"Y/N! Y/N! Looked over here!" Your friend F/N called you. You went up to him/her.

"Look at the pond Y/N!"

You looked at the pound and saw something shiny.

F/N picks up the shining thing in the pound as he/she how's it to you.

"Y/N! Y/N! Looked! It's red!"

Your red eyes sparkle's (Yes I am do one who put the eye color Mkay don't judge meh!)as you looked down at F/N palm "Wooow! What is that F/N? It looks beautiful!"

"It's a gem!....if I remember correctly it's called Ruby! My mom tells me about types of gems!"

"Wooow! That's cool F/N!"

F/N looked at you and smiled. He/She grabs your hand as F/N put Ruby in your palm.

"H...huh?"

"It's for you Y/N!"

"But F/N....Your the one who found it....You should have it"

F/N shocked his/her head "No Y/N! You have it! Beside your my best friend! Also you always gives stuff to me but I didn't...So today I wanted to give you this as you know "besties"

You smiled and hugged F/N "Awww thank you F/N!!!"

F/N smiled and hugged you back "No problem" (Friendship zone! Haaaaaaaaaaah~🌚)

(Note: You are around 6 or 7 year old and your gr 2)

You walked back to class and so was F/N as you continue with your class. You also make a strong string and slide the Ruby to the middle making it like a necklace you then wear it in your neck.

Some of your classmates are concern what your wearing beside F/N. They kept looking at you...maybe probably the necklace your wearing.....

*Timeskip home time*

"Bye Y/N!"

"Bye F/N!"

You waved good bye to F/N as you waited for your car to picked you up. 5 or 6 minutes later you saw your car and smiled. You open the door.

"Hey sweet!"

You went inside and close the door "Hey mom!^^"

"How's school Y/N?"

"Great mom! And looked what I am wearing!"

"You showed your mom the necklace as she touched the necklace ad smiled "Where did you get this?"

"F/N and I found it in the pound! So I have this idea I make it as a necklace! I am going to treasure it!"

Your mom giggles as she pets your head "That's great honey~"

You and your mom sings and laugh all the way as you were on your way home.

*Timeskip arrived home*

You get out from the car as you looked at your house door stood your dad crossing his arm and smiled as he looked at you. You ran up to him as he picked you up and you hugged him.

"Daddy!~"

"Hey sweety! How's school?"

"Great daddy!~"

Your dad then looked at your neck you noticed that he was looking at the necklace your wearing. Your dad touched it while looking at you.

"Where do you get this beautiful Ruby Y/N?"

"Me and F/N found it!"

"That's great! Y/N" Your dad strokes your cheek sending you to giggle "Beautiful as you Y/N"

"Awwwww! Daddy! Stoped that!"

"Heheh~Anyways go take shower! Your smelly~"

"But not smelly like you dad! Your sweating everywhere"

Your dad laughs as he put you down. Your dad pets your head "Daddy have a lot of work out lately that's why daddy is sweaty"

"No wonder your muscle is big daddy" you said as your touched his muscle squishing it. Your dad just chuckles even more "Hehehe maybe so"

"Alright daddy! Gonna go~"

You walked away to your room and take a nice long hot shower.

Morgan's.P.O.V

"Nate help me with this" I said as I give him the box. Nate takes it.

"Aren't you forgetting something?"

"What?"

Nate looks at me and rolled his eyes making a Tch noise.

"Whatever....."

Did I forgot something? Why is he acting like that? Nah it's ok...maybe it's just his stressful day making him like that.

*timeskip after putting all the stuff on the house*

"Nate"

"Hmm?"

"Went are we going to honeymoon?" I said as I cuddles him in the sofa.

"Don't know...."

"You should know! It's really important to us"

Nate looked at me with a "I don't care face"

"So your just gonna leave Y/N home by herself?"

"No! Mat can come over to our house and looked out for her"

"Mat? That guy? Tch...you gonna be kidding me"

"What?! Why? You don't trust him?!" I said almost shout in the end.

"Yeah...I don't.....what happens if he hurts Y/N"

"Nate your just too protective to Y/N. Y/N is already old enough to take care of herself and Mat isn't the type to hurt Y/N!"

"..........."

"Nate? Don't just ignore me like that"

"Shut up....."

"Excuse me?"

"Just shut up.....your annoying as ever Morgan....."

I gasp as I clench my fist getting up from the coach. "H..how dare you!...." I went upstairs to the bedroom as I slam the door from behind crying in bed.

To be continued......