You are a monster....(Nate X Evil Reader)

The next one shot will be you reader chan as evil character. You are playing as Frisk but you chose the path to genocide mode which is the evil run mode then pacifist mode.Nate is not really much in the scene...But he will be..well you know just read to find out! Also it's ok for those of you who don't know this game called undertale it's ok just stick with the story! Just a little reminder that this story is more likely focus on your dark side you and you of course which is well in Frisk mode that would be Chara. But I am gonna give D/N which is your darkside name.

Also in my recommendation while reading this listen to the song death silence. Cause I will put the lyrics of the song here too with the story.

Also Spoilers warning!

Enjoy!

The bold Mark is the lyrics Mkay! Keep that in mind

D/N.P.O.V

Y/N's body shaking as she hold her knife after stabbing....a monster.....She fell on her knees dropping her knife as she cried heavily.

"Hehehe~ Y/N why do you have to cry?" I said giggling as I kneel down next to her leaning my head in her shoulder.

You speak my language

"Were you mad because I told you those things?"

Y/N just looked away with angered.

I just smiled and kept giggling as I hold her both shoulder making her facing me. I looked at her with my deadly eyes

You can't erase me

You and I

We'er flesh and blood

Y/N simply bites her lips as she looked down still crying...Heh.....what a baby...I held her chin to face me.

We know that you can't hide this

Y/N slaped my arm as she stands up walking away. I simply followed her

You should be prouder

Y/N scream as she hold her both ears with her hand trying to not listen what I said. I laughed

Come on scream it louder

You and I

I grab her both hands away from her ears as I whispered

We thirst for blood

We know you can't deny this

Y/N's eyes widen

I"ll always be

"Part of you"

Y/N suddenly smiled and giggle then the giggle into laughter. I smiled devilishly as I hand her the knife that she just droped. She takes it then she suddenly make a sprint.

She met a monsters. Without thinking or two she know's what to do....yes....to "kill"

Dead silence