The Return.....Part 2 Final!(Yandere Nate X Protective Child Reader)

This chapter is loooooong as hell! So you better vote this up! Because i type this thing for days! So please tap that vote button! Anyways! Enjoy!

Still Your.P.O.V

"Daddy?"

Your dad looked at you "Yes sweetie?"

"Hows your day?'

"Oh its great sweetie! Thank you for asking!" Your dad said as he petting your head.

"Honey"

"Yes?"

"Hun went are we going to the....you know...."

"Next Friday i supposed..."

You in the other hand filled with curiousness.

"Mom...Dad what are you guys talking about?"

Your mom smiled "You will find out later dear"

"But mom i want to know now!'

"But it will ruin the surprised Y/N"

You looked up to your dad confuse "S...Surprise?"

(Btw its Tuesday if you guys are asking what day it is..."

"Yes dear its a surprise....surprise for your grade approved"

"Grade approved?"

"Since your mom and i really grateful of your score. We would like to take you somewhere fun and exiting next Friday! I am sure you will like it"

You smiled brightly and cant help it but jumping up and down on your chair with exitement.

Your mom chuckled "Looks like someone is already getting exited"

"Haha! thats our daughter!"

"Yup!"

After you and your parents finish dinner. You washed the dishes and then went to the couch and watch tv with your dad.

"Daddy?"

"Hmm?"

"Can you make theory about this show....(Btw your watching geography with your dad about tegnology and stuff)

"Maybe i can"

"If You did tell me ok daddy!"

"Yes sweetie"

After you done watching tv with your dad. Its 9pm and you need to go to bed. So you went upstairs to your room. You were so tired and exausted that you immedietly jump to bed and fell asleep.

*Later...Midnight....*

Mat's.P.O.V

(Sound of a blowing wind)

I slowly open my eyes as i feel a brizzy wind passing by me. The window is...open?...But i could have sworn i left it close....Oh well....I yawn and get up to close the window.

"Having a nice sleep?....." A cold and dark voiced said. I started to looked back and fort...I cant really see who where to voice from what direction.

"Who's....Who's there/"

My eyes widen as i saw a figure....."Sh...Show yourself!"

The figure went to turn on the switch light.

"Now...Did that fee...better?'

I was terrified as i step back staring who the figure was in terror "Na...Nate?"

"Yeah...its me...."

"Mat....Please turn off the light" Morgan groan as she turn side way and grabs a pillow to cover up her face.