The nightmare has just begin...Part 3(Yandere Nate X Reader)

Your.P.O.V

2 years later......You and Nate married....You also found out the horrible news about your bf Mat that Nate murdered him after he cuts your tongue. You been muted....You cant taste anything....not a single thing.....You taste nothing.....it's all because of his fault.....that man who madly love you. You don't even have a single god damn feelings for him. Why is he so obsessed with you? You don't even know him! Well...maybe you did....But only once then no more...its happens when you were walking on the downstreet rain heavily pouring as you bump into someone.After that you simply walked away because you were in a bit of hurry that time....That's where you met him......

He is a stalker.....stalker.....he wants you to love him back but you don't.....After that nightmare begins you simply followed what he wants and forcefully act love towards him. But if you don't....he would literally killed people you loved or maybe hurt you..punish you....

His life earn a happy ending but you....you don't......And now....you stared into the ceiling...daydreaming...you looked at your right seeing your husband sleeping peacefully. His sleep face is cute....an angel...but inside....was a monster...a devil....

You get up from bed quietly not waking your husband up and leaves the room. You went towards your son's room as you stared at his sleeping face. The moon illuminated the light shines towards the window to your son. Your son........You named his Sora....Sora...means sky....and you loved that name so much...Your son is your sky after all....Guiding you when your lonely...Even though it's just a simple blue sky....no...it can change into night sky's.....Guided by a moon and billions of star......

Your son have the same hair as your husband also the same eyes as yours....You smiled and stroke your son's cheek. A single tears fell down from your eyes...How long will you kept on suffering? Why won't the pain end? When are you going to escape from your devil husband? When are you going to break your own prison? You know that your son is always a light to you.....light you from your own prison....but it's not enough to break it...you need to escape...you have to!

"Y/N...What are you doing?"

You turn around to see your husband awake. You pointed at Sora. Nate noded his head and went to you and hugs you. Youd don't hug him back not looked at him. Nate smirk and holds your chin to face him.

"Looked at me Y/N~"

You looked at his eyes....the eyes of nothing but darkness.....

"Your such a beautiful angel Y/N...."

Nate kissed you. You kissed him back. You just....hate him for kissing you....you wish it would be Mat...but not this man......You broke the kiss as you heard Sora crying. Nate groan's and went for the door.

"I"ll be making breakfast...." Nate said while he opens the door and leaves.

You picked up Sora trying to calm him...and he did.....The moment Sora feels your bare of hand touching him. He stop crying. Sora yawn as his eyes is still close.....then sleep....You smiled and kissed his forehead before you put him back to the crib. You walked towards the door. You took a last glance at Sora again before leaving the room and eat breakfast with your husband....

To be continued....