The nightmare has just begin...Part 3(Yandere Nate X Reader)

Your.P.O.V

After you and your husband had a breakfast. Nate leaves the house to go to work. Your job is just to stay home doing chores and talking care of your son. Nate didn't even let you out of the house no matter how many excuse you made.

Now you sit on a chair knitting a scarf viewing your back yard. Yes you quite grow a lots of beautiful flowers. You stared at the sky....Blue as ever....Blue.....nothing has change.....

Suddenly you can knock on your door.

Knock! Knock! Knock!

You stood up from your chair and went for the door. You swing it open reveling your best friend Noami.

"Y/N-san!!!!!~" She squeal. "Noami hugged you. You tapped Noami's back.

"Nyehehe! Y/N! Guess what! I bought ya something!"

You let Noami enter as she brings the box with her. Noami sits on the couch as you try to do the body language saying do you need anything? Drinks? Good?. Noami just shocked his head and telling you to sit down...so you did.

Noami gives you the box as you started to open it. Inside was your collection.....Different collection....And there is that picture....of your wedding...Nate wearing a suit smiling brightly...as for you...You dress a white beautiful goan(<---I don't know how to spell that!)  you smiled lightly as Nate holding your both hands.

"What do you think Y/N?" Noami smiled.

You smiled lightly and noded your head but then you looked down straight face again. Noami notice that and gets worried.

"Y/N? Is something wrong?"

You smiled but still looking down shocking your head. Noami didn't trust that and scoot over you putting her hand on your shoulder.

"Y/N?...."

You broke to tears as you sniffed heavily.

"Y/N?! Wha....Why are you crying?"

You started to tell Noami everything what happen to you. Noami is good at understanding body language so she knows what your saying easily. After you told her everything. Noami's face rather pissed clenching her fist and gritting her teeth.

"How dare he! hurting my best friend!!! Once he arrived home I am gonna rip his head apart!"

Noami stood up from the coach about to leave but you stoped her grabbing her arm. You shocked your head violently as you tell her that she don't stand a chance to fight him his strong it's best if she tells Mark about this.

"Do you really think it works?" Noami question.

You just stayed silent don't know what to say.

"Oh Y/N!"

You looked behind Noami and so was Noami ...there stood your husband.

"Oh? I didn't know your inviting Noami over Y/N!" Nate smiled.

Noami smiled fakely "Oh! I was about to leave Nate! Hehe I was just dropping a box!"

"Oh really?"

Noami walked to Nate "Yeah!" Noami looked back at Y/N "Bye Y/N!" With that Noami leaves the house.

Nate looked at you and hold your wrist. Nate had a dark expression on his face.

"Y/N......"

You looked up at Nate.

"Did you say something?........to Noami?"

You smiled and shocked your head. Nate smiles again and hugged you "Ok then Hun~"

Nate let go off you and went for the box.

"Oh hey! It's filled of a lot of decoration! Hey-" Nate picked up the photo frame and showed it to you. "This is you and me! Woow! Brings back out memoirs!"

While Nate was busy looking at the decorations and things you two haved in the box. You wonder......Will Noami tells Mark?.....

To be continued....