Senpai....(Nate X Yandere Reader)

If you read my first one shot that is "No words" that Nate is Yandere and now it you reader-chans turn to be Yandere. I am going home to do it a little similar to that story....a little we'll just read and you will get what I mean.

Enjoy!

Nate's.P.O.V

Why is she always following me?...What is wrong with her.....The creepiest part is that she always followed me whatever I go. I don't know much about her....but.....we are not that close to each other....we were in different grades.....But....I once help her with showing direction to the library because she is new student I mean I can't blame her cause our school I huge and gets easily lose track. So I showed her the direction by escorting her.

She kept glancing on me with a blush on her face. I have to admit that she is pretty cute especially her long (Insert color) hair tight up into two pony tails. Her eyes is (insert color). Yes...I kinda have a crush on her...a little ok! Just a little because how cute she is! The next day when I was speaking with Morgan talking about our project for science.

I can feel a slight glare...staring at me...from my back.....that's what I thought...but when I looked back....there was no one there. So days kept on and on going. I manage to find out who's been spying on me...yes is that new student....Y/N F/N.......She followed me every moved I make...even when it's lunch or break she was there staring at me...with a blush on her face......

And then...it happens.....As I was checking my locker to take my science book for my next class. I saw a note beneath my stuff. I open the letter....it's a love letter......from.....Morgan.....She said to meet me at the playground after school.

I smiled about Morgan's handwriting neatly...Yes I have a crush on her....and she finally convince me...well I should be the one to convince her but I am just afraid that she won't like me back. I close my locker....I looked at my right and saw Y/N staring at me like always....but....I can feel a dark aura in her...her eyes..was....was furious?.....Why is she furious.....She was caught that I was staring at her. Y/N just leave a Tch sound and walked away....What's wrong with her...really?....

*timeskip home time*

I went to the playground just as Morgan's  promise. She arrived 5 minutes later. She was panting heavily the fact she was running. I laugh and smack her head but not pretty hard. Morgan's looked at me and blushed. She twirling her thumbs as she looked down again. I smiled and holds her chin facing me. I kissed her giving her a shocked face as she missed me back. It was a nice kiss......but.......

Our kiss was interrupted as I looked at my right....Seeing Y/N staring at us but mostly starring at Morgan with a shook on her face. A little tears fells down from her face as her face change into anger gritting her teeth. She walked up to Morgan and pushed her hard till she fell down on the ground. I was about to went to Morgan when I felt a push on my chest making me fell down as well.

My eyes widen as I looked at Y/N pulling a knife from her pocket. She kneel down to Morgan as she looked at her......with a smile on her face...insanity......Y/N started to stab Morgan repeatedly on her chest making her scream in terror. Y/N laugh and laugh...as blood splatters in her face and clothes. I can't move.....My fear...was blood.....I wanted to stop Y/N but I can't.....this nightmare comes back to me all of sudden.......Those bloods....reminds me of how my parent s were killed by serial killer......I was weak.....all I can do is stare as Morgan slowly dying being torture by Y/N.

After a couple of minutes. Morgan isn't moving anymore....dead.....Y/N looked at me as I backed up away.....She kept closer and closer as she drop her knife kneeling down to me. She grab my both cheeks with her hands then...she kissed me.......As she was kissing me...suddenly I can feel a sting on my neck.....I felt sleepy...what is happening to me?.......Y/N stoped kissing me and smiled while my eyes slowly started to close.....the last word she said was before I blacked away....

"Senapi.....your finally mine"

End Chapter......