The nightmare has just begin....Part 4 Final!(Yandere Nate X Reader)

Noami's.P.O.V

i hurriedly go to Mark's house to tell what Y/N said. How horrible....she has been suffered for (insert year)....and i didnt realize that at all...Dammit Noami!. I arrived at Mark house and bang the door several time.

Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang!

2 minutes later the door opens reveling Mark in pissed face.

"What the hell!? Can you give a minute or-"

"Mark!!!"

"Oh? Noami? What are you doing here-"

"Theres not much time!! Can i go in?"

"Yeah su-"

Before Mark can finish his sentence i quickly went inside. Mark close the door as i sit down on the couch and so was Mark.

"Mark! This is terrible!"

"Terrible? Why?"

"It's about Y/N she's-"

I told Mark everything about Y/N in danger and how Nate do terrible things to her. Mark's eyes widen.

"I can't believe it! No wonder Y/N can't talk because her tongue was cut off....So that was Nate's doing.."

"Yes!"

"What should we do?"

"The only way is to stop Nate is you Mark"

"Wha...Why me?"

"Well because your strong and you know tough as he is"

"But what happen if his a lot stronger then I am?"

"Don't worry Mark! I am sure your a lot stranger then he is! You will win!"

Mark smiled and pets my head.

"I believe in you Noami..."

"Thanks Mark! Now let's get going! To Y/N's house!"

Mark noded his head and we soon on our way to Y/N house. Y/N...hang in there....

Your.P.O.V

"Y/N......come here" Nate said as he spread his arm. You went up to him as he gives you a hug.

"Do you know....how much I loved you?"

You just kept snuggling your head in his chest as he speaks.

"I loved you.....more then my mother or father.....I loved you more then this universe...You are my guided light...you are my angel....."

Nate smirks as he looked at you in the eye sending you to shiver "That's why I am your guardian....every angel need guardian.....If they don't....they are nothing.....That is why....I am keeping you mine alone.....Y/N.....Also..."

Nate looked always as his face dosent give a s***.

"For the truth Y/N........I.....I"ll be honest but........I don't care much about Sora..."

Your eyes widen as you kinda hit Nate's stomach. Nate looked back at you.

"Why....why did you pregnant Y/N?....Why you became a mother...and why am I a father....I wish we can just live the two of us......we don't need a baby..."

You back away as tears stream down from your face. Nate gives you a glare as he walks closer to you.

"Y/N why are you backing away...."

You knew what his gonna do....His gonna kill Sora! He just went to far!!

Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding!

Nate looked at the door as he gives a disappointment looked.

"Tch! Who the hell visiting here at the middle of a night!!"

Nate went for the door. Your eyes widen as Nate secretly his his knife in his pocket wielding it in his right arm as his left swung the door. Before Nate could react suddenly he was hit by a bat! Nate collapsed but he didn't faint his head bleeds.

You looked up and gasp.

"Y/N!!!!" Noami said as she went to to you and hugged. You hugged her back as you watched Mark kneel down looking at Nate. Nate tilt his head a little to you but his one eyes close as you can see his mouth dripping blood.

"H...How could you.....Y/N!....how...could you....You tell them didn't you!?!?" Nate shouted at the end.

You just stared back at your husband with fear.

"Don't worry Y/N....it's over...." Noami said as she petted your back. You noded your head.

Mark sigh and chain both Nate's hands and walked outside to the police who's waiting.

You smiled as you hugged your best friend tighter....you were realized....it's over......everything it's over......

But....is it....really?...over?....

7 years later.....

Sora is now 8 years old! You and Sora moved house next to Noami. Everyday Noami always comes to visit you and often play with Sora. Mark also comes to your house to report you about our husband condition. It seems Nate isn't well...He seems....out of control...he would often in his sleep calling your name....He didn't eat much....but what he did was writing some kind of...disturbing....thing in the wall.

Right now you are washing dishes as Sora plays his toys in the living room.

Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding!

You stop washing the dishes as you walked to the door. You swing it open.

"Hello....Y/N..."

Your eyes widen as your jaw opens backing away. It can't be! It can't be him! A dark black eyes.....wearing a leather coat and a hat.....his face....it's him....he came back!.....Yes.....it's him....your husband....Nathan Smith....

Nate gets close to you and suddenly grabs your throat making you struggling in need of air. You kept hitting Nate's hand as he suddenly pulled out a knife from his pocket.

"You know....Y/N nice try.....But do you really think you will get rid of me?.....The answer is no....Also...."

Nate points his knife in your forehead as you kept struggling even more.

"It's better....we died...don't you think so Y/N?...*evily giggling* So we can be together again...forever and ever...no one will ever make us apart....."

Nate leans his head in your ear as he whisper "This would hurt a little dear.....but it won't be too long....to feel the pain....now...rest dear....I will join you.....after I finish this...."

Nate stabs you in the chest...it was deep...and painful... Nate puts your down slowly as he kissed your forehead....The last thing you saw....was....

"Mommy?..."

You looked at your right seeing...Sora...looking at you...as his eyes widen in fear. Nate smirks and went to Sora.......

And it....all went black...

Nate stabed Sora as he let a horrific scream and died. Nate smiled to himself...."Now I can join my family..." Nate pointed his knife into his own neck as he slowly cut his neck in right side then he fell down....dead.....

"We are....together again....forever..."

The End