The nightmare has just begin..Part 2(Yandere Nate X Reader)

Your.P.O.V

"Aaugh.....Where..am I?" You groan as you holds your head. You then realized in your hand were...chains.....Also you are laying in a comfy bed. You looked at your surrounding's. Pink with white dots decorations in the wall coloring, there is a simple design white desk with a mirror on the wall also a chair that matches the desk,there was a bookcase and went you looked on your right you can see a flower...a rose of bouquets laying on the bed.

You picked up the bouquet. Strange.....How do they know that your favorite flower are roses? Your bf don't know a simple thing about what your likings especially went it come to flower.

"How do they know what I like....Also...where am I?"

You tried to think hard what happens to you....Then suddenly you remembered!

You remembered you were on your way to the amusement park to meet Mat. When suddenly someone or something on your back grab your mouth you struggled but then you faded.

"That guy! But....who was it......"

You then suddenly saw a letter attach on the bouquet. You read it.

"Hey love...how's your sleep?...I left a bouquet just for you....I am sure you will love it...because your pretty as the roses......I love you......Oh? Your confused why I chained you? Hehe....it's simple....because....Your mine...."

-Nate

You dropped the bouquet in your hand as your eyes widen.

"This can't....be....."

You gasped as you saw the door opens.

"Finally awake love?"

Your eyes are in fear as you stared on the door.

"N...Nate...."

Nate just smiled and walked to you.

"I am surprised you remembered me Y/N....Its been 5 years.....do you miss me?"

You just stared at Nate in the eyes as a single sweat drops from your cheek. Nate sit on the bed as you backed up. Nate smirk devilishly as he grab one of your chains from your hand and pulled it to him sending you to fall on his chest.

"5 years I been waiting.....5 years...."
Nate started to pets your head as you just looked away from his gaze. Nate groan as he pulled up your chin to look at him.

"Looked at me went I am talking Y/N~"

You give him an angry looked "What do you want Nate?"

"All I want...is you love me"

"Hah! I said it million time! No!"

Nate chuckles as he licks his lips (sexily kyuu~ kyuu~)

"Say you love me Y/N~"

"NOO! I HATE YOU!" You shouted

Nate's smirks faded to straight face as his hair fell down covering his left eyes.

"What.....did you....say?" Nate grabs your both two hands then maked you fell on the bed pinning you down.

"I said! I hate you!!!! I hate yooou!!!!! I will never loved you!!! Not in a million years!!!!!!"

Nate slaps your face hard.You looked back at Nate as your eyes widen in tears.

"How....how could you...."

"Is it because of you bf?.....hmm...who was it....Mattew? Hmm? I bet his the one-" Nate lets go your left arm as his left hands reach into his pocket jeans pulling out a small knife. "Taking you away from me...."

More tears stream down your faced as you shocked your head. "Na....Nate....Wha....What are you...What are you doing?!"

Nate smiles and giggled "Say you loved me Y/N~"

You just stated silents as you stared into his insane black eyes. Nate squeeze his knife to your neck.

"No.........I won't ever loved you....."
You simply said as you smiled a little.

Nate smiles insanely as he moved his knife to your mouth.

"Then....I"ll just-" Nate forcefully opens your mouth with his hands as he dug his knife to your tongue.

"Removed this sweet tongue of yours....So you would never said no ever again...."

Nate started to cut your tongue sideways lowly as you leaves a painful scream.

Then it happens..........

That's where your life begins....a new life.....

The nightmare has just begin.....

To be continued.....

Do you really think I am gonna end this plot twist story? Nope!

Spoilers!!! For the next chapter scene!!! Don't scroll it down if you don't want spoilers!

I am warning you!

Last chance!!!

Alright here goes!

2 or 3 years later you and Nate married together and had a son named Sora (Please! Guys! I wanted to name it! Nyaaaah! Pleaaaassseeee! Well if you guys don't like it please comment below and say "I don't like the name of the son please make it S/N (Son name)")