Chapter 8

Hey guys I'm sorry I haven't been on: again I've been really busy but here's the next part!

Previously In better together: Ross and Laura talked for a minuet and Ross asked where Vanessa went because Riker didn't really meet her fully. Laura went upstairs to get her.

----------------------------

Laura's pov: when I went upstairs to get Vanessa she was sitting on her bed crying!

Me: "VANESSA! What's wrong!"

Vanessa: "I just wanna b alone!"

I sat next to her on the bed. "C'mon nessa."

Vanessa: "I'm just so lonely and everyone else is so happy and has a boyfriend! No one will ever wanna date me!"

Me: "Well actually..."

Vanessa: "LAURA!

Stay out if this one. OK!"

Me: "C'mon! he's actually waiting to meet u downstairs!

Vanessa: "WHAT! I'm a mess! I gotta get ready!

I was sitting on her bed smiling while watching her jump around. Vanessa grabbed me and gave me a hug.

Vanessa: "I love you!"

Me: "I love you too! but lets get YOU ready to meet... RIKER!

Vanessa: "Riker? whose that?

Me: "You'll see."

I did Vanessa's makeup, hair, and picked out a beautiful dress for her. She put the dress on. she looked so pretty! We were walking down the stairs. halfway down, Ross said "hey Riker. I think that's Vanessa!"

Riker looked. His mouth dropped open and he sat there in shock.

Riker: "WOW! Vanessa, right?

Vanessa: "yep!" wow I didn't know you were this cute when I greeted u at the door!"

Riker blushed, "same with you!"

Me: awww! c'mon Ross lets leave them... ALONE! me and Ross went on the balcony.

----------------------------

HEY GUYS! I'm gonna right more RIGHT NOW! Jk not NOW bit soon! LOL! I'm really bored! :( so whatcha think! I think I deserve a sticker! XD