Chapter 11

Previously in better together:

Ratliff's mom walked in when Ratliff was talking to Rydel and Ratliff fought with his mom about it.

--------------------------------------

(Rydels POV) : Ratliff went out of the room and started yelling at his mom! I didn't know he was like that! But I still like him because he was just protecting our relationship. Then his mom went downstairs and he came back into the room.

Ratliff: "Hey, sorry about that..."

Rydel: "Ya, it's fine."

There was an AKWARD silence.

Riker came upstairs. Ratliff threw the blanket over us and closed the closet doors so Riker couldn't find us because I could tell Ratliff wanted us to be alone. Ratliff looked into my eyes and pushed the hair out of my face.

Ratliff: "Rydel, I think you are the prettiest girl I've ever seen. whenever I look into your eyes it's just like a magical spark happens and I don't know what to do!"

Rydel: "Awe, that's the sweetest thing!"

We kissed for a long time, but then Riker found us!

Riker: "What are you doing to my sister!" *yelling loudly* "Leave her alone!"

Riker yanked me away from Ratliff and hurt my arm

"No Riker-"

Riker: "You would really start making out with my sister without permission! I thought you would actually care enough to do that but now I don't want you to be with Rydel, I want you out of r5 we will replace you with Ryland, and most importantly just forget about being my friend!"

I started crying: "RIKER! You can't do this!" I was trying to fight Riker. I looked over at Ratliff, he was trying to hold back tears.

Then Ratliff bust out crying! I couldn't believe Riker.

--------------------------------------

The next day: I hadn't talked to Riker all night and couldn't stop thinking about Ratliff and every time it thought about it I cried. Riker came into my room and I was sitting on the edge of my bed crying while looking at pictures of Ratliff.

Riker: "I'm sorry Rydel."

Rydel: *I was silent*

Riker: "You can't stay mad at me forever."

Rydel: "You know what! Your right! Well maybe I'll just quit the band too though! How would you like that?

Riker: "No, I'm sorry I was just protecting you! Maybe I took it just a little to far!"

Rydel: "JUST A LITTLE! Is that what you said!?!?"

Riker: "Ok, I took it way too far! But I'm going to just rewind a little and let him back in the band."

Rydel: "And!"

Riker: "Ill be his friend again."

Rydel: "AND!!!!!!"

Riker: "RYDEL! NO!"

Rydel: "Get Out!"

Riker: "Ryd-

Rydel: "OUT!"

Riker: "No, Ryd-"

Rydel: "MOM! MOM, GET RIKER OUT OF MY ROOM, NOW!"

Stormie: "Riker, why don't we have a little talk."

--------------------------------------

Downstairs with Riker and Stormie:

Stormie: "What's going on up there!" I heard yelling and crying yesterday! Now I just hear more yelling!" what's going on?!?!"

Riker: "Yesterday I caught Rydel and Ratliff making out under covers then I kicked Ratliff out of R5, and I'm not his friend now, AND I'm not letting him be with Rydel!"

Stormie: "Riker sweetie, Your sister is 20 years old. She can make her own choices now, honey.

Riker started tearing up: "But, then whose gonna protect her, and-"

Stormie: "That's exactly what I'm saying, you are to protective!"

Riker started crying hard: "BUT, I love her and I want what's best for her and-"

--------------------------------------

I'm tired ill probly write more soon! how do u like it? FOLLOW!!!!! 😘 thx 4 reading!